Thursday 10 December 2009

Halloween Costume


I was a bit hesitant to spend this much on a Halloween costume for one day, but it worked out well.



The jacket and pants are polyester and hand-wash only (no big deal for Halloween), and they both appear to be high-quality. What you can't see from the picture is that the hat is squishy foam and doesn't look as authentic as the rest of the costume. On the plus side, the pants come with cool red suspenders. Young Heroes Child's Fire Fighter Costume, Toddler

This was my 3-year-old son's Halloween costume. It fits him great. He's approx 29 lbs and 38 inches tall, but there is some growing room too. It is so much more durable than your average costume and seems like it's going to hold up for a while. That's good because my son LOVES wearing it!

The helmet is foam, and was flattened when we received it, but we put a ball inside the hat for a few days and it's retained it's shape pretty well since then. My son doesn't mind it being foam at all, and I think that it probably stays out of his eyes better than a rigid helmet would.

Overall, I'm very very pleased with this costume.

I was disappointed in this costume. The top and bottom size did not match. \the bottom was good but the top was abit narrow. Also the canvas material was cheap and defineately looks better in the picture. It is not as durable as I thought and will not last long in the drama center as I expected. My nephew was thrilled but I know it won't be passed on to others. For the price I paid I expected more. Also the balck helmet that came with it was a sponge/foam joke.

My son loved the costume and insisted on wearing it everyday. He had some great times running around the park and sliding down the fireman pole. HOWEVER, less than two months later, the button holding the suspender came off and we noticed him running around with an exposed extremely sharp screw. Two weeks later, the reflective material fell completely off and two weeks later, the costume was a rag. He received it on Christmas 2010 and by the end of February it was no more. A defective product, now I need to see if Amazon will provide a refund.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Halloween Costume Halloween Costume Halloween Costume