Tuesday 1 December 2009

Ipad Charger - ipad charger, usb charger


I wanted to have a second cable for those times when I don't want to sync, but just charge my IPad. The cable performs perfectly with the charger that came with the IPad and allows me to keep the syncing cable plugged into my desktop computer. Apple iPad USB Data Sync & Charging Cable - White

According to what I've read, some computers may not charge your ipad using this cord while others it might. I was lucky in this regard because I had a usb wall charger (rated at 6 volts), which will charge my ipad using the cord, over an 8 hour period. This lengthy time works fine for me, since I just plug it in before going to bed and the battery lasts me all day. As far as the data transfer: it works great, I don't see any difference with this cord compared to the original one from Apple, that I don't have. So if you don't mind a slow charge (if your computer will do it or wall charger), this is a good cord.

This product was horrid, I put it into my ipod and as I was putting it in, I felt something weird about it. As I was removing the charger from the Ipod the jack part broke off as if it was poorly made. I would suggest to anyone to not get this and save yourself the money and time wasted on a cheap product. I would have shipped it back to the seller, but it probably would have cost more money and more of an annoyance so I decided to skip that and head to my local Walmart and buy one there.

You get what you pay for. Once I plugged this in and tried to remove it, the cable separated from the connector. It's as if it was never soldered in the first place. Horrible quality control and a genuine knock-off. I blame myself for being cheap. Never again. Don't waste your money!

This cable is exactly like the USB sync cable that comes with your iPhone/iDevice when you buy them new. It works great and is such a better price. $1 each here compared to $20 at the local electronics store!

The cable works just fine. It may be just the one I got, but in order to make it connect you really have to push it into my iPad. It just doesn't fit/connect as easily as the Apple one that already comes with the iPad). If the iPad end were a bit better I'd have given it 5 stars (the USB end is perfect). Handy to have around, and as I said it works like a charm, I just have to be sure it's plugged in all the way. - Usb Charger - Sync Cables - Ipad Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad Charger - ipad charger, usb charger sync cables Ipad Charger - ipad charger, usb charger