Friday 25 December 2009

Home Audio - soundbar, home audio


Great sound. I have a one-bedroom apartment which is small but I love it, and I know an entire speaker system would be way too much for it. I just purchased this sound bar and it works great! You can plug two separate systems into it (I currently have my PS3 and cable) and easily switch to the one you want. The bass is amazing, and when you put it on surround sound it does illuminate the entire room with even-sound.



The remote works fine for me. Yes, you do have to be pretty much right in front of it to use the remote, but unless you're really picky it is not an issue.



Great for everything. Haven't even tried the flash drive, computer hook-up for digital playback on the tv with the sound bar's own video capabilties, or SD card, been plenty impressed just with the sound.



Great product. I don't know if it's worth paying full price since Amazon has had it for over half-price, but I am very happy with my purchase. I'm not rich by any means, so spending over $100 on any single purchase needs to be worth it for me, and this one was. PYLE PSBV400 6 Way 300 Watt Multi Source Wall Mounted Sound Bar with USB, SD, MP3, FM Tuner and SRS 3D Technology

It fits perfectly below a 46" flat-screen... has enough inputs 3 sets of rca jacks and 1/8" plug... I use it with a Belkin blue tooth receiver to play the computer through it without running a cord...the best thing is it sounds great, takes up little space, and no speaker wires.

Great sound and awesome price. The sound quality is excellent and i love that it has a built in fm radio and the ability to plug in my mp3 player. The only bad thing about it is the remote isnt very responsive unless you are directly infront of the unit and you cant program a universal remote to operate it.

Speakers put out a lot of solid audio with great reception of FM radio with supplied antenna. Remote works great in my living room with speaker on shelf above big flat screen TV.Great price also for those not needing HDMI connections. LOVE IT! Can't believe I had not heard of this company before Amazon search.

I read a some reviews before I purchased this item some positive some not too positive, I ordered and received it in new packaging no surprises it works great, has a FM radio, also a connection for the a MP3 player and the RCA for the TV. Sound very decent.

After looking for over a year, I decided to try this sound bar. Very happy I did. Sound is great, especially in surround sound mode; and I just love the built-in FM radio tuner. It's a pretty hefty item and is currently sitting on some books awaiting professional installation on the wall...no, I shouldn't try it! It has made watching my flat screen more enjoyable because I can hear everything (tonal ranges) and not have to have the television turned up as loud as we had to do prior to receiving this.



As others have stated, the remote is somewhat lacking in range but I do okay from about 16-17 ft. away. There should be a dedicated button for the FM tuner and I shouldn't have to look in the book every time I want to turn the radio on or find a station that's already programmed.



Overall, excellent purchase, although it's gone done in price over $25.00 since the end of May 2011.

I guess you get what you pay for, Sound is terrible, Set up is a joke. You must cycle through all inputs every time you turn it on so keep the remote nearby. Even if you use a multi function remote like a Harmony plan on having it pointed at the Pyle for awhile. I think they should change the name to PILE.... my 2 cents. Going back to Amazon right away

I bought this for my basement. I wanted a compact unit for a small area 15x15 and didn't want to spend a ton of money as it is not my primary location for watching TV. This is a big soundbar, do expect to place this in front of your LCD TV as some of the other soundbars that are made to fit between the bottom of your TV and the base. You will need some shelf space for this on your entertainment center. Sound is pretty deep, you can customize the bass and trebble. Sound is much much better than the stock speakers on my TV. The unit contains a built in sub that does a good job delivering a deep punch. No popping or hissing, sound is clear.



My only negative is since I use a universal logitech remote it does not recognize the brand, so I cant use the universal remote to switch between activities. I have to manually select the different inputs using the unit's remote.

I mounted this soundbar over my Sanyo 60" TV. The sound improved drastically over the TV speakers. However, since I mounted the TV on a swivel, when I pull the TV out and angle it 30-40 degrees to the side, the sound from the speakers can be barely heard when you're not in front of them. The biggest problem is with the remote control - you literally have to be 2-3 ft from the front of the unit to be able to use it. Hopefully, a universal remote can fix the problem but I haven't tried it yet.

I hooked it up to my Sanyo 55" LCD and it works just fine. The 300 watt speaker system and simulated surround sound yield big sound in a small package. Plus, in the same unit you can play your SD cards,USB cards,built in FM,or plug in CD or Ipod players. There are a lot of features that fit in a small place. I placed it on some wood blocks in front of my screen to rise slightly above the TV base. It fits perfectly and allows easy reception from the remote control. I liked it so well that I bought a 2nd one for my downstairs setup. - Home Theater - Sound Bar - Home Audio - Soundbar'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Home Audio - soundbar, home audio home audio Home Audio - soundbar, home audio