Friday 25 December 2009

Battery Replacement - battery replacement, ups


After 14 years, the backup battery for my security system failed causing loss of the pin code during a transient power failure. The replacement was an exact match to the original and worked as expected. Fast delivery and good price. Much less costly than having the alarm company do it!. Power-sonic PS-1270F1 - 12 Volt 7 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.187 Fast-on Connector

The battery in stock did not pass the pre-ship power check. Portable Power Systems, Inc notified us immediately there would be a couple day delay or they could ship a better quality battery for the same price. We had the battery in two days. It installed easily and is functioning perfectly. Who could ask for more?!!

This battery was a great price and came promptly. I installed it easily and initially it did not register in my alarm system, but in a short time it fixed itself. I think it had to just charge a little to get recognized.

This battery was bought for a security system battery backup solution to replace my original battery that finally stopped holding a charge. So far this battery is holding up very well and showing signs of good reliability. Right after replacing my battery we had a power outage due to a falling tree and this battery kept my system running without issue. I haven't had this battery for a long time yet so though I may be doing this review prematurely I feel confident that this product will hold up for years to come. Most importantly this battery solution was so affordable I would recommend anyone to first try a battery solution through Amazon or somewhere online as you will save ten fold. Overall this product scored a 5 out 5 because it successfully operates as described and more.

12v sealed lead acid battery for hobby project replaced identical unit which had been in service for many years before failing. New unit was delivered within a few days, very well packed, and works perfectly.

Powersonic PS-1270F1 - 12 Volt/7 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery. I ordered two for Fishfinder on my Kayak. Works well and recharges to 13 Volts. Each battery will power the electronic device for a day of fishing. Good bottom ballast, but not too heavy. - Battery - Battery Replacement - Ups'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Replacement - battery replacement, ups battery replacement Battery Replacement - battery replacement, ups