Saturday 21 November 2009

Lighted And Magnified Mirror - lighted make up mirror, magnifying mirror


Magnification of 15X shows everything, even without reading glasses. You can see every pore on your face and every hair in your eyebrows, which makes removing blackheads or tweezing your eyebrows super easy. No more red spots because you didn't squeeze in exactly the right place or you missed a hair and tweezed skin. The only reason this product doesn't merit 5 stars is that the light comes solely from the bottom, so you really need some decent room lighting from overhead or the side in order to be able to see well; however, the only mirrors I've been able to find with surround lighting had a maximum magnification of 10X, and the greater magnification of this mirror is much better when what you have to look at is small and you need to be precise. If you want a mirror for makeup or shaving, get one with lower magification and lights that go all the way around, but for plucking or squeezing, this is the one. Floxite Fl-615 15x Supervision Magnifying Mirror Light, White, Frosted White

I broke my former lighted mirror and have been searching for another like it - with BOTTOM lighting rather than the "halo" type, which is inadequate for my needs. This mirror does have fantastic, bright light, from the bottom. However, the 15x magnification distorts the reflected image so badly at the periphery of your face, that it is useless for what I need it for: tweezing chin & neck area (one of the curses of reaching "a certain age"). So - if you need high magnification and good lighting of the center of your face, this is a great mirror. If you need to see your chin & neck.... not so much.

I had a 5x mirror for many years. I saw this at amazon and wanted something stronger. It is an excellent mirror. I like the way the extender that holds the mirror folds up and down. My other mirror did not do this and I can see my face better with that option. I would recommend this mirror to anyone and everyone that needs to see every knook and cranny on your face.

This is a wonderful mirror for plucking those nasty varmint hairs that seem to appear everywhere they shouldn't after you hit 50. Great visualization for eyebrow, upper lip, and chin hair removal. With a great tweezer and THIS mirror, you're 'in business' !!!! I bought 3, one to travel with, one for home use, and a 'spare' ..... just in case........ I've had for about 2 years now and have NO complaints........ This mirror is NOT for applying makeup - HELLO - it's for VERY closeup reconnaissance. Manufacturers 'out there' - "get on it' .... Baby Boomers NEED better selection of these type of products - this is a rare find ... so are great precise tweezers......

Though this was perfect for very close work - I saw EVERY pore up close and personal - you have to stay just a few inches from the mirror or the distortion makes it unusable. Not suitable for shaving or any activity that involves movement, even applying makeup. Great for tweezing though.

This is a really nice little mirror. It magnifies so much you can see things you never saw before. Perfect for makeup or hair removal. Extra bulbs for the light are a plus too. Good product, good value.

The magnification is amazing. You can see things in detail that can't even be seen at all with a regular mirror. Being a smaller mirror, it won't take the place of a larger mirror for a bigger overall view, but it can't be beat for close-up views. I bought this for my daughter and now I will be ordering one for me also.

I love my 15x lighted mirror. I can refine my make-up in a way not possible without a magnification mirror. The light makes it so convenient. I simply mounted it on the wall in the bathroom and it is perfect! - Magnifying Mirror - Makeup Mirror - Lighted Make Up Mirror - Lighted Mirror'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lighted And Magnified Mirror - lighted make up mirror, magnifying mirror lighted make up mirror Lighted And Magnified Mirror - lighted make up mirror, magnifying mirror