Saturday 21 November 2009

Kindle Devices - kindle, self-sufficienc


Tom Fox's book is extremely well written and the photographs are gorgeous and really enhance the book. I found the reading easy to follow and very informative. As a proponent of urban farming for people with special needs, I found the book very helpful and insightful about what is happening in this field around the globe. I think everyone who loves vegetable gardening and understands its intrinsic rewards should have this as part of their personal and professional library. I know that my organization will purchase several copies.

Carole Gordon

Director of Housing Development

The Bridge

New York City Urban Farming: Sustainable City Living in Your Backyard, in Your Community, and in the World

I think the pictures were the first things to astonish me -- varied, helpful and beautiful. I love the combination of history of the urban farming movement and the practical applications for both the beginner and the experienced gardener. Finally Tom Fox's writing is delightful -- clear, with an easy flow and with just the right humor. I've given this book to several friends.



Pat O'Rourke

As a fellow gardener with passion for gardening around my house, this book is just sensatonal with great ideas, pictures, and gardening tricks, especially about vegetables and fruits.



It is quite obvious that Tom Fox knows what's he's writing about, and most important, for the reader and gardener, easy to understand.



If you want to create a mini farm around your house, or simply want to grow a few vegetables, this book will be your bible.

Malcolm Stogo,

West Orange, New Jersey

This book is great - it's full of great info. I'm able to jump around to sections that I need easily. I'm impressed with how much this book contains, but his writing style is easy and light, while still giving me so much information. Pictures are great, too. - Kindle - Self-sufficienc - E-reader - Homesteading'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle Devices - kindle, self-sufficienc e-reader Kindle Devices - kindle, self-sufficienc