Tuesday 10 November 2009

Knife Set - wusthof, cutlery


Purchased these knives as gift for in-laws. They are as described, and I got the extra steak knives as well. I am used to my Henckel's knives which seem to have much more weight. These knives have a great edge and will do fine for the non-discriminate cook who just needs some decent knives. If you're looking for that "pro" quality that is found with typically more expensive knives, keep looking. Regardless, good knives/block for the money. Wusthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set with Block

These knives have been fantastic. I wish they were slightly heavier to the feel, but they are great quality. They don't feel cheap at all. I have medium sized hands and they're perfect for me.



The edge was very sharp straight out of the box. - Wusthof - Knife - Cutlery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Knife Set - wusthof, cutlery knife Knife Set - wusthof, cutlery