Wednesday 4 November 2009

Itouch Screen Protector - itouch screen protector, ipod screen protector


As another reviewer has stated, this product is actually better than described. I recently bought a Belkin wallet for my iPod, which came with a screen protector. The problem with a few of these protectors which I've come across is that they are flimsy to the extent that it makes it EXTREMELY difficult to apply to the screen without creating bubbles. Maybe stupidity on my part, but once you've got some bubbles under there, it's not going to get any better. Pull it up a bit, and a little dust sticks to the underside. More bubbles. More dirt. I had to throw away the Belkin protector.



These, however, are bendy but far stiffer than most protectors I've seen. As a result, application to the screen is FAR easier, and the result is invisible on the screen. There is no compromise on screen sensitivity, and the protected screen is cleanable with the supplied cloth or the Apple cloth supplied with the iPod. I've had this on for around a month now, and there are no scratches at all on it. Seems to be able to last quite some time.



Another reviewer has commented on the postage issue. Given that just over $3 is still extremely reasonable for such a high-quality product, I don't really think this is an issue. Doesn't look like they bulk up on the postage, but they have to make money some how!



Overall, an excellent product, and, including the postage, an excellent price. Screen Protector Film Cover + Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPod Touch by Eforcity

Product is actually better than described. It is extremely sturdy and not at all flimsy. Make sure you get it on right the first time, though, as adjusting can be a bit difficult. It's almost invisible and never interferes with the touch screen. I would suggest this one for your device.

These iPod-Touch screen covers appear to be virtually the same ones that cost $10 to $20 in retail stores like Target or Best Buy. Even with shipping, Amazon's vendor charged only a fraction of retail price.

This was a perfect fit for my ipod touch 2gen ! Its thicker than some other kinds, but this is my opinion makes it better because its stronger. Also, the touch pad works great with it on too, doesnt interfere at all! Overall, very satisfied and I bought another one for my boyfriend's ipod touch!

when i bought this screen protector i kind of expected it to get bubbles or dirt under it due to some of the more negative reviews. when i first tried to put it on i completely screwed it up(the incident involved maple syrup, the screen protector, and (thank god) not my $400 ipod touch) luckily i had foreseen this and bought another just in case or for when the first one wore out (it didn't). i highly recommend buying 2 if this is your first time putting on a screen protecter. if you put it on right there will be no bubbles and no dirt will get under it. as for the touch screen sensitivity after about 2 days i completely forgot it was there and there is absolutely no difference most people wont even believe i have a screen protector until i show them the edges of it. all in all it does what it says it does. (by the way until they include a better squeegee than a wimpy piece of cardboard i advise you use your thumb(not your nail) or something solid with a flat end)

I previously ordered a screen protector that came with the iSkin Vibes colored skin set for the iPod Touch 2G and that was great, while it lasted. The screen protector that was included in that one seemed to not be very resilient to surface scratches. So needless to say, I ended up scratching the screen protector and needed to buy a new one.



Rather than spend 13 bucks on a few that I saw in the stores, I decided to turn to this one, which seems to still be selling for a mere 2 cents!!! Impressed that it could be sold for such a low cost (thats like $12.92 less than the store ones, excluding 2 dollar shipping), I was skeptical when I ordered it.



It arrived today and I must say that I am impressed. It took me only 15 seconds to get it onto my iPod Touch 2G and it looks beautiful. My other screen protector was a hassle to get on, while this new one was a breeze.



This one is flexible yet sturdy enough to get airbubbles out in a pinch (and I didnt have to worry about creasing the cover, like I did with my old one to get a tough airbubble out), and the second film cover screen was easy to get off as well (once again on the previous screen I had, the tab broke when I tried to peel the second film off and thus I never ever got it off).



So far the screen looks beautiful and hasnt given me any problems. It already seems like it will be resistant to scratches that it will endure when I place it in my pockets inadvertently with my loose keys on the keychain. I suggest this one to all people.

I was very pleased with this item. The item actually has 3 laminated films: the projective screen itself, another that covers the sticky side until you put it on, and a third that protects the top side until you've got it in place and squeegeed to your heart's content, without worrying about scratching the protective screen. Everything seemed well made.



Although it's pictured here as just coveing the touchscreen, the one I got covers the whole front, which is what I wanted. But it's exactly the size of the ipod, which means you need to position it VERY precisely or it will go over the edge a little. That leaves a little lip that eventually gets pulled up and gets dirt under the film. So next time I think I'll get the one that just covers the touchscreen. But who knows which I'll get when I re-order this.

I'd tried another screen protector for my iPod 3rd gen, but had trouble eliminating bubbles -- and trapped a little piece of lint under it. That protector used a liquid adherent and squeegee card. This protector provides a "tack cloth" to clean dust off the screen (I recommend using a good glass cleaner first). And it has a unique approach: there are two sheets protecting the screenguard: one covering the adhesive side, and one to act as a thick carrier sheet as you position the protector. A small protruding tag on the carrier sheet makes it easy to position the protector and use your fingers (or the tack cloth) to "roll across" the sheet and anchor it. The surface is smooth (not "rubbery" like the previous protector I used). It's crystal clear, and you don't even know it's there. Highly recommended. - Ipod Screen Protector - Iphone - Screen Protector - Itouch Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Itouch Screen Protector - itouch screen protector, ipod screen protector iphone Itouch Screen Protector - itouch screen protector, ipod screen protector