Wednesday 25 November 2009

Harbinger 155 Glove


These are solid lifting gloves. Anti-microbial works well; no smell. I've washed them twice over the past 4 months, as they do eventually start to smell (naturally). I lift hard and heavy and they've withstood the torture. There's not a lot of padding, which is what I wanted (it offers better and more accurate grips).



I'd buy another pair for sure. Harbinger Mens Anti-Microbial FlexFit Weight Lifting Gloves, Small

I like Harbinger but this particular glove has a bad design. I never thought gloves could increase discomfort. It seems to me that it would be really hard to do because you have a piece of cloth that protects your hand but somehow Harbinger figured out a way to make it feel worse. The stitching on the inside of the glove near the thumb and the index finger has so much extra loose fabric that sometimes when I do my heaviest lifting, normally on an incline bench, it pinches the skin between my thumb and finger which is extremely painful. It totally caught me off guard the first time and I almost dropped the weights. Even the cheap disposable gloves I bought at walmart were more comfortable. I should mention I also own the Harbinger 143 Men's Pro FlexClosure Wash & Dry Gloves which are cheaper and much more comfortable. It might be that the 143's have extra padding. Maybe these thin gloves are great for people who don't lift allot or other types of workouts that don't involve an incline bench or maybe mine has bad stitching? I'm not an expert but I do know they hurt my hand when I use them.

i had other weight lifting gloves that got really smelly from my sweaty palms,this one does not smell even after using them a few times without washing them ,oh yeah and they wash great in the washing machine ,best gloves ever!!!

My first Gym Gloves and they are great. I order XL by looking at the chart and they fit perfectly.

True to the word, They don't stink.

Great build quality and Grip.



I checked a lot of reviews for this and other similar gloves and decided to go with these. I'm glad I did.



Review on this site also helped my decision:

[...]



Stay Fit!! Stay Alive!!

bravo amazon!... i needed some reliably weightlifting gloves, so i took a chance on these because of the reviews. im glad i did! these lightweight gloves caught me by surprise. there is no bulky padding, but you still get no soreness in your palm after extensive use. the sizing is liberal, which is good, xxl means xxl. a lot of the gloves run to small. guess what? they still smell fresh after 2 weeks in my gym bag...excellent! when you put these on , you'll wonder how they will prevent callouses, great technology!.....bravo harbinger!

These are great gloves. The fingers aren't too long, and the padding isn't too thick. Not really much else to say about them. If it helps i like them enough to buy another pair when i wear this pair out.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Harbinger 155 Glove Harbinger 155 Glove Harbinger 155 Glove