Wednesday 18 November 2009

Food Service Uniform - dickies, casual pants


I am a female aircraft mechanic and work for an airline that only offers Cintas uniforms. I only have mens pants to choose from. The fit is awful (high rise, low crotch, baggy butt, etc.)so I decided to try these...incredibly, they're even worse!

I put them on and they are not mid rise but closer to low rise. I wouldn't call them a true working pant because it is a very slim fit and I can hardly even move in them. I think this style is really made more for a sixteen year old girl posing at the mall than a working woman who needs to actually move around in them. The material is extremely stiff and VERY rough against the skin. Ouch! It would probably take a thousand washes to break them in. So disappointing.

I'm sending them back Dickies Women's Original Work Pant with Wrinkle And Stain Resistance,Dark Navy,12 Short

I bought these for work in a restaurant and they're excellent. I'm 6'2", so the extra length is excellent. They're stain resistant, durable, and comfortable. They stay black in spite of many washings.

Starch alert! I almost couldn't even make myself try them on they were so stiff. Not that they fit. The sizes run large.



While you're at it, don't buy these pants unless you're 100% sure of your size in this brand. It's not worth the trouble to send them back.

I love Dickies Pants! I work in a meat and fish market and they don't rip or stain and they don't wrinkle as long as you take them out of the dryer when they're warm..But I ordered these to replace some of mine that are 7 years old and I ordered the same size my old ones are and these were way too big. By at least 2 sizes. I had to send them back! But I do love the pants...when my new ones come I'll love them just as much as I love my old ones.

If you are a woman, meaning you have hips, don't expect these to fit you. The waist height is decent as is the thigh fit, all this IF you can get it over hips. I'm not a big woman, but I am a woman, and my size 4 hips had a hard time getting into the size 4 pant. When will companies make woman's clothes to fit a woman's body? If you have narrow hips (or none at all), these should be fine.

I really needed pants for work but i didn't want to spend too much money and i found these. they fit the way they are labeled and came as soon as i ordered. the fit is great, it leaves a lot of space for flexibility and comfort. i would most definitely buy these again the next time i need work pants.

I work in a factory and I am always having problems with chemicals causing stains on my trousers. So far, this ones are really holding without noticeable stains and are comfortable enough for work. Far from fancy, and yes, the fabric is quite stiff but feels really durable. Not perfect but it is nice not having to buy working clothes every week because of the stains.

These pants are made from the most uncomfortable, stiff, tough, and rough fabric I have ever come across. After several washings the color has faded, but the fabric is still so uncomfortable it is actually abrasive to the skin. - Metro - Khaki - Dickies - Casual Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Food Service Uniform - dickies, casual pants dickies Food Service Uniform - dickies, casual pants