Wednesday 18 November 2009

Bed Blankets - soft, wool blanket


This blanket is in fine quality, but the double layers are not even warm enough for the California winter, which is not that cold comparing to the east coast. I wish that I could return it. This very thin blanket can't measure up to the Faribault Mills (closed for business now) wool blanket that I bought a few years ago. Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool Washable Queen Pebble Blanket

The blanket is not quite as heavy as I had expected. It sure is a butter color!



It keeps me nice and warm even when the room blower seems to thing we need more cool air.



I like it better every night I use it.

Like this blanket. Most of the big store only sell poly. I preferr wool for year round comfort. The weight on this blanket is right for me. Notice it do not creat static with my other sheets. Worth the price.

I live in southeast Pennsylvania where temperatures (and specifically wind chills) can be extremely unbearable during the winter. We're talking temperatures around 20 degrees with 40-60 mph wind gusts making it feel more like -10 degrees. I'm not exaggerating about the intensity of the wind either. Just ask anyone who lives here during the winter months.



This means whenever I have to annoyingly endure one of those December, January or February nights where the wind is positively relentless outside resulting in my entire house shaking uncontrollably, this blanket does its job, and THAT my friends is truly amazing.



This Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool Washable Queen White Blanket really helped me survive the last 6 winters. I'm the kind of person who gets cold VERY easily. I can wear all the sweatshirts, sweatpants, mittens, beanie hats, thick socks in the *world* and they won't help me at *all* as far as falling asleep is concerned. However, that all changed with this specific wool blanket.



I am sooooo glad my family bought this blanket for me back in 2005. I've been enjoying it ever since. Oh sure, you still have to dress SOMEWHAT warm in order to feel comfortable obviously, but trust me on this one folks- a wool blanket really stores your body heat underneath of it the entire night through, regardless of the weather conditions.



I admit I'm the kind of person who sleeps with my head under the blankets because I can't stand my face being cold while trying to sleep. If I were to get cold with my face being exposed in the air, it wouldn't be fair to criticize the blanket. So perhaps in order to fully appreciate this wool blanket, you need to sleep with your face under the covers too. Just something to keep in mind. This blanket protects the areas of your body that are covered.

This blanket is an excellent value for the money. It is snugly warm without weight. I am very glad I decided to switch to a wool blanket. I live in upstate New York and this helps me keep warm without having to turn up the thermostat on really cold winter nights.

This blanket is just right. I grew up with Hudson's Bay blankets, which are often too thick and too heavy. This Pendelton wool blanket is perfect, not too thin and not too thick. If this blanket is too thin for you, then you probably are keeping your house far too cold at night. - Soft - Fleece - Wool Blanket - Basil'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bed Blankets - soft, wool blanket wool blanket Bed Blankets - soft, wool blanket