Sunday 29 November 2009

Cat 6 Ethernet Cable - cat 6 ethernet cable, cat6


12/23/2010 - I ordered two of these and they arrived yesterday, 10 minutes later I was submitting a return. In the close up image shown the cable has protective sleeves over the clip, but what they sent did not. I can't see in the description that they say it has protective sleeves, but I went by what they showed. I specifically wanted a cable with the sleeve since I need it to replace a cable that didn't have one and the clip broke off when it snagged on something pulling it through. I hope they update the image to show that there are no sleeves so others don't get caught in this mistake like I did. At the same time I ordered a 50ft just like this one, it too showed sleeves and it does have them. Just to be on the safe side, I chose to pay a bit more and ordered from a different company after submitting my return. I had to get 25ft as I couldn't find anyone who had the 10ft in stock. It's a great price, and the delivery was super fast but I just didn't get what they showed they were selling. RiteAV - Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 10 ft.

These cables are worth every penny. They are of the highest quality. I was surprised by the quality considering the price. I shopped around and these cables are better than some I have bought for twice the price.

I was having intermittent disruptions in my internet service and my peer-to-peer network was also failing intermittently. Everything was about five years old. I lost the built in network interface cards in two of my computers. My router is in a service closet in a small office building. There are other electric items in the service closet. We also had some rolling brown outs. I got a new surge protector that I could run my network cables through. I replaced my router and got shielded cables. The problems are gone. (Almost everything is new). I got these cables because they were advertised as shielded. My old cable was category 5. I have since discovered that there is now a category 7 which may be advertised as shielded. I replaced part of the cable with sheilded category 7 which I ended up getting at Fry's for about the same price as was available on line. This vendor was slow to ship and the cables do not have the releases as shown in the picture, but I never take them out anyway. The other Amazon vendor I tried, did not have the cables in stock, contrary to their advertising. Don't recall their name.

OK, I think I figured this out. When you order if your order is from RiteAV and is fulfilled by Amazon then you may get cables without protectors. That is what I received. However at the same time I ordered some more (different length) cables that were fulfilled by a company called CiTi Electronics instead of Amazon. All the CiTi cables had end protectors. I just returned the non-protector cables and ordered a set from Citi, I will update this entry when they arrive. - Network Cable - Cat 6 - Cat6 - Cat 6 Ethernet Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cat 6 Ethernet Cable - cat 6 ethernet cable, cat6 cat6 Cat 6 Ethernet Cable - cat 6 ethernet cable, cat6