Tuesday 17 November 2009

Atv Winches - superwinch, winch


I looked around for an economical winch that I could buy to load my ATV into the back of my F150 pick-up truck. It's just too dangerous driving it up the ramps yourself. I selected the Grip On winch because it was only one of a few that had a wireless remote control and a handle bar rocker switch. I attached an eye bolt to the bed of my pick-up, I then attach the winch cable to the eye bolt, and then stand back a few feet and watch the winch do all the work! The installation went smoothly and wiring was a snap to install. I've only had it a couple of months now, but the people at Sportsmen's Den who sells the winch said they stand behind everything they sell, 100%. I've also recommended this product to my friends, and would also recommend this to anyone interested in an ecomonical winch. Grip 2500 lb Electric ATV Winch

I AM VERY PLEASED THAT I WAS URGED TO CONTACT AMAZON BY A SHERIFF BUDDY OF MINE ON THIS HUNT FOR A ( GRIP ) BOAT WINCH. I HAD BEEN LOOKING ON EVERY SIGHT AND NONE HAD ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I WANTED AND THE PRICE, MOST HAD WINCHES THAT BOAST "STRONG" AND FRANKLY WHEN THEY ARRIVED WERE "WEAK". I KNOWN A GREAT PRODUCT AND HAVING THE ( GRIP BRAND )MANY YEARS AGO I KNEW WHAT I WANTED. THE 28770 WILL NOT ONLY TAKE MY MANTA RAY BOAT TO THE HEIGHTS OF THE LIFT, BUT IT WILL HELP ME MAINTAIN OUR CUB CADET 4X4 AND IT'S 1800# THANK FOR HAVING A REAL INFORMATIVE SALES "RECIE" PERSON IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, - Atv Winch - Superwinch - Winch - Atv Winches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Atv Winches - superwinch, winch atv winch Atv Winches - superwinch, winch