Tuesday 13 October 2009

Toshiba Laptops - hp pavilion notebooks, toshiba laptop


I am not a novice to technology starting in the 1990's with DOS. Having owned 6 laptops prior I was sold on Dell until lately. Their customer service, battery life, HD crashes, etc. caused me to look at other brands.



The Hewlett Packard DV6-3240 us initially caught my eye do to the style; sleek, lighted logo, and pewter color. Sweet. But the real love affair begins when you open the lid - lighted, spill resistant keyboard, quick keys (email, browser, print calculator, etc. to the left) blu-ray, finger print identification, burns your label on your cd...wow. When watching videos streamed or Youtube, I would have to wait for it to buffer. No more. The HD sound and picture is phenomenal. I love this computer. Even the HP backgrounds are amazing.



The finger print ID is a plus. No more logging in, remembering your password, looking for where you wrote it down...having that "Oh yeah, I had to change it, but what is it?" moment. After you do the initial set up...wah-la...swipe your finger and you're in. This until pairs beautifully with the HP printer (yes, I threw the Dell wireless printer out the door after reinstalling the drivers no less than 15+ times due to no communication...grrrrrr). The set up is a breeze. As you can tell, I definitely recommend this computer. HP Pavilion dv6-3240us 15.6-Inch Entertainment Notebook PC - Silver - Windows 7 - Hp Pavilion Notebooks - Toshiba Laptop - Laptop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toshiba Laptops - hp pavilion notebooks, toshiba laptop laptop Toshiba Laptops - hp pavilion notebooks, toshiba laptop