Friday 2 October 2009

Pink Teapot - chic, pink teapot


Just as sweet as it gets, even the little hat box is worth displaying.

Got this as a gift and I adore it! I am just a collector of things pink and sweet, unless someone actually comes by to use it....it will just sit here and look awesome! Yedi Houseware Classic Coffee and Tea White Dots 20 Ounce Teapot, Pink Bubblegum

I purchased this for my daughter's Valentine's Day tea party... I had around 5 children ranging in age from 3 to 5 years of age, and this tea pot was perfect for little hands to hold and pour on their own. We love how cute it is... definately what we were looking for!

I was looking for a teapot to brew just a couple of cups of tea. this pot is just perfect! It is well made. The finish is actually almost pearlescent. It does need to be hand washed, but that isn't a big inconvenience for a small pot. It is so cute and so much fun to use.

This is the Teapot I was looking for!! It's perfect! I got the teacups so I just had to have the mother goose! it looks beautiful and the round box it came in looks astonishing and feels luxurious and expensive. It's just like I said in the teacups review... "they send me back to my childhood... I feel they are part of a whimsical story or that they were taken out of a magical book. They look amazing in the cupboard!!! I loved the box they came in which I'm also displaying in the cupboard... I could swear my tea tastes better in them jejeje It's like tea time with the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland Paradise!!" - Chic - Pink Teapot'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pink Teapot - chic, pink teapot chic Pink Teapot - chic, pink teapot