Saturday 17 October 2009

Dumbbells - dumbbells, weight training


Plates come with a nice sand finish. Good condition, proper weight. What more could you ask for?



EDIT: I ordered more 10lb plates from the seller (same entry in amazon, same everything). What arrived was a different set of 10lb plates. While both are perfectly fine with me, be aware there may be differences in reviews depending on the luck of the draw. My first set of plates were Champion brand, the second set, while still 10 lbs and standard sized, were generic "made in china" brand. Both are just fine, however. Champion Barbell 10-Pounds Standard Flat Plate

There isn't much to say about the weights. They are good and sturdy. However, WARNING, if you order more than one, like me I ordered a lot, the packaging is not good. My boxes where recieved completely torn apart. It was the same with the multiple 25lb wieghts I ordered.

These are 10 pound weights. They weigh 10 pounds and have a hole in the middle that a dumbbell handle fits perfectly into. I bought 16 of them and each one is functioning as perfectly as the day I bought it. I have used them for 1 month and they still weigh 10 pounds and the hole is in the exact same spot.

The image was very unclear so I uploaded my own. I wasn't sure what they would look like and how thick they would be. They are thin pancake plates so you can load many on a dumbbell. Packaging looked sketchy, box beat and torn up, but none of the plates were damaged except one with minimal paint scratches.

I've been using the standard plates from esportsonline for many months and I have no complaints. They have very good prices for their items and have the most reasonable shipping charges I've ever seen.

I mean come on if you really need a review for some weights then you obviously aren't serious about working out! I needed some flat plates for my dumbells and these are definately worth the cash. They fit perfectly! I picked up 4 of them and the shipping was only about $7. Stop wasting time looking for anything cheaper and order some of these today you will definately be more than satisfied. - Weight Training - Dumbbells - Weights - Exercise'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dumbbells - dumbbells, weight training dumbbells Dumbbells - dumbbells, weight training