Saturday 3 October 2009

Belt Clips - tool pouch, tool holsters


Good product. Its made well. It has a large compartment for a cell phone and a smaller one for your leatherman. Two pen holders and the flashlight holder on the side.



One thing I liked was it has both a horizental belt clip and a horizental and vertical belt loop on it so you can easly use either method to attach the holder to you. So if you use the belt loop. you can have it sit parallel or vertical with the ground.



As for me, it was a little to bulky. It is roughly 3" wide by 6" tall and 3" deep. I have to do a lot of moblilty things in my job including running with tools on me. And this kept hitting my arm while it sat on my hip, and would bounce around alot.



Unless you do a whole bunch of running around, I wouldn't recomend it. But for every one else who wants something to house everthing neatly in one unit. It would be a good buy CLC Custom LeatherCraft 5-Pocket Cell Phone/Tool Holder - 1105

This product is a little too big for today's smaller cell units and too small for a cordless, or an Amprobe tool...But it fits my multitool, my folding lockblade knife and a handful of troubleshooting tools very well.

This is supposed to be a cell phone holder but we use them as tool pouches to hold telecommunications tools on our belts. This way the tools we need to splice cable and fix computers or telephones are right at hand. This pouch is perfect for that purpose. The only problem we have with them is they do wear out after about a year of almost daily use. This does keep us buying the product periodically. If you need to have small tools readily available this is perfect for the purpose.

I liked the clip on the front where you can add a pair of gloves or something like that. But the flashlight holder isn't big enough for my Surefire 5" flashlight. Total bummer! I guess they weren't kidding when they said MINI flashlight, mine is apparently a COMPACT flashlight and therefore too big. I was using the Bucket Boss Brand 54041 Double Barrel Tool Sheath before this, and I think I'll need to Frankenstein the two together in order to get something small that'll hold everything I need.

What would have been so bad if they had made the 'stretch flashlight holder' on the side accommodate more than just the mosy tiny, narrow, mini maglite-type flashlight holding AAA batteries. For 10 cents more in construction costs, they could have constructed it with a better, more strechable material to accomodate at least a decent-width AA flashlight. - Holsters - Tool Pouch - Tool Holsters - Belt Clips'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Belt Clips - tool pouch, tool holsters tool pouch Belt Clips - tool pouch, tool holsters