Friday 30 October 2009

Accessories - caps, green


The color of this item was actually a pleasant surprise. As of 10/12/07, the picture shows this hat is a pastel green (light/lime green). The color is more like a Kelly green. The picture is not representative of the product, but the shipping from the seller (e4Hats) was EXTREMELY fast. Very pleased with the product. This particular product is perfect for the Luigi costume we're putting together. We also purchased a red cap like this, and it is ideal as well for a Mario costume. Cotton Elastic Newsboy Cap-Lime

This hat is very nice, well made. Shipping was extremely fast. Just know that the color of the hat is more of a kelly green rather than lime green. It is adorable on my 5 year old who is using it to go as Luigi for Halloween.

When my 4 yr old came to me and said he wanted to be Luigi from Super Mario Bros for Halloween I was afraid of disapointing the little dude but then in my search for the costume (which does not exist) I came accross this hat. The key piece! It was well made and a perfect fit! Thank you!

I actually purchased this hat for part of a child's costume. We got the green hat for Luigi and the red hat for Mario. The hats were shipped and received extremely quickly. The hat is of a very nice quality, especially for the reasonable price. We are still a few weeks away from Halloween and we can't wait to put the whole costume together and go out in public. The hats are definitely the best part of the outfit.

This year, 2011, for Halloween my 6yr old son decided he wanted to do a Mario Bros theme. Instead of buying the full mario/luigi sets that EVERYONE else would have, we decided to go our own route with it and break apart from the cookie cutter costumes and make our own. I ordered a red and a green newsboy hat and am impressed with the durability and the "non-cheapy" feel and look of these hats. These will last well past this Halloween and be thrown in the mix with our costume chest for "through out the year" dress ups. They do say "One Size Fits most" so you really have no choice in size, but they fit both of us perfectly. That's not to size its gonna fit you, so before buying make sure you've tried a "One size fits most" hat of some sort...then you'll know if these will fit.

Other than that, no complaints, good product and well worth the price tag, which by the way, was less than 5 bucks a hat.

This came in great and just in time for me to make my boys' halloween costumes (Mario & Luigi, bought one in red too). It fit perfectly on my 5 yr old but I had to reconstruct this one to fit onto my 2 yr old. I used black & white felt fabric to put on the L & M on the top front of the hat. They LOVED it!

The perfect hat for Luigi costume and the red one for Mario!!!!! It doesn't fit close to the head it has enough material where it is a little poofy on top it was a little to big for my 4 yr olds but I figured out a way to adjust the size but they could still use it years later as they grew. My boys' costumes were such a hit they were mario/luigi 2 years in a row for Halloween!! Very much worth the money, this is the hat you need for Mario/Luigi!!!!! - Hat - Green - Caps - Costumes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories - caps, green hat Accessories - caps, green