Thursday 17 September 2009

Yoga Mat - yoga mat bag


I love everything else from the design, color, compartments & size. The only problem is that the strap is not adjustable. Now every time when i carry i have to hold it on one side so it doesn't fall. I would appreciate if they can mention this on the product specification. I wouldn't consider buying if I had known. Gaiam Wisdom Yoga Mat Bag

I purchased this bag in November of 2008, and am still using it. It's held up well. I love the color, and the pocket on the side is nice for holding keys, gym card and yoga socks. The shoulder strap is comfortable to sling over your shoulder and go.



The only downside to this bag is that, since it's fabric, it's not great to carry around when it rains; your bag will be soaked, and your mat damp. I love everything else about it. When I first got it I had a hard time closing the bag at the top, but over time the fabric stretched so that now it closes easily.



A beautiful bag that I've really enjoyed using. The bright color is cheerful and distinctive.

I needed an inexpensive yoga mat bag and this one fit the bill. I'm pleased to report that it's sturdy and comfortable to wear slung over my shoulder and is capacious enough to fit even a very thick mat, tightly rolled. I am also able to squeeze a small bottle of mat spray into the outside pocket.



I wish there were room to fit my yoga towel into the bag as well, as I must carry that separately. However, if I did that, I would want the bag to have more venting so that that towel could dry properly. This is not a bag for storing anything sweaty. It's canvas, but I'm not sure how breathable it is. I haven't tested the limits.

I love this yoga bag. It is roomy enough to get my extra thick yoga mat in and out quickly. I love the design and the material is very durable and high quality. The zipper pouch is perfect for my keys! - Yoga Mat Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Mat - yoga mat bag yoga mat bag Yoga Mat - yoga mat bag