Thursday 17 September 2009

Postal Scales - digital scale tare accurate, shipping scale


I added this to my wishlist on a whim, and received it as a gift. I have a store on Etsy and this is perfect for my needs. It really does weigh heavy items; I've put it on the floor with a box of stuff and it's accurate. The "lock" feature is SO HANDY for when you can't see the screen while you're weighing. Once it beeps, it'll hold the weight for a bit. Love it!



Haven't used the tare feature, but I haven't had to. I'll leave that up to someone else! :)



Overall, great postal scale, accurate and a good size. I keep it on my desk. Weighmax 2822- 75 lbs capacity Gray Postal Shipping Scale, Battery and AC Adapter Included

Bought this hoping for decent quality, when the box arrived I was thinking the worst, but when I took it out and started using it I was pleasently suprised. It works great and is the perfect size for my workspace countertop, its not too big and cant fit on a shelf and be easily and because its light, can be taken down and used as needed. The battery has lasted a long time and shows no signs of wearing out. I dont know how I lived without this for so long, no more guessing and over paying on shipping.

This scale works but it has absolutely no bells and whistles! I use it to weigh items for eBay and it serves its purposes but I wish it had a reset button. If you weigh an item, you have to wait about a minute before the scale resets back to zero. The only other option is to turn it off and then back on to reset it. If you're trying to weigh several items back to back, that one minute delay before it sets itself back to 0 between each and every item seems like a loooong time! All in all, the scale works fine.

Bought this to replace a 5 lb max scale. Accurate, quick, easy to use, GREATLY appreciate the battery backup. What more can I say? Buying one for my mother. Never have to stand in line in the Post Office again to ship - worth every penny.

while this scale is typically used for weighing letters or parcels, I use it to weigh NOS bottles to determine how much they contain - it's accurate and even though it plastic, it handles the 30-38# bottles just fine.

Excellent scale, perfect for my needs at a wonderful cost. It is extremely sturdy and I love that it includes an AC Adapter. I haven't had to use the battery it came with yet, so can't comment on battery life. It is light, but made of strong material. For such a small scale, I can't believe how much weight it can handle. No more paying extra to the Post Office. This scale is as accurate as it could be, with a digital display easy to read. Very precise scale. I love it!

This scale worked fine when it was dilivered. After being used less that 10 time in 5 months. It would not turn on with the battery or the adapter. I see two other reviewers had the same problem so I guess it cannot be repaired. - Shipping Scale - Post Office - Accurate - Digital Scale Tare Accurate'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Postal Scales - digital scale tare accurate, shipping scale shipping scale Postal Scales - digital scale tare accurate, shipping scale