Sunday 27 September 2009

Student Planner


This is a good planner if you're just looking for one to jot your assignments down with quotes to read every week, you're not going to be too rough with, and you don't mind ads and coupons in the middle of it. There's pages of college tips at the end of the planner, like Ways to Get Involved With Your Community and Helpful Suggestions for Getting Along with Your Roommate, and more. There's also a time-zone map with a grade tracker.



The reason I didn't give it 5/5 stars are because of the ads. They annoy me so much, so I just ripped them out. Unfortunately, there are a few pages of ads that actually have planning pages on the back/front sides, so I can't rip them out unless I want to be missing some dates. They are all TH1NK related.



Another reason is because of the durability. I'd say the cover is like paperback book thickness, and I just wish it was thicker because I'm going to need it for the entire year. I can imagine that it would be pretty tattered by the end of the year.



This planner does not have resources like maps (besides a blacked-out time zone map with no locations pinpointed) and no conversion tables or equations, but I didn't rate it lower because it didn't claim to have them. TH1NK Student Planner 2011-2012'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Student Planner Student Planner Student Planner