Sunday 27 September 2009

Lithium - lube, grease


I have an 8 year old car, and the hatch-back and hood latches stick or fail to lock into place quite often. I applied a couple of squirts of this grease to both latches and the improvement was significant.



My hood latch now opens and closes/locks into place every time. The hatch-back latch, which suffers from rust and was getting to the point where you needed ungodly strength to open it, now opens, closes, and latches with much greater ease.



Product also works great on squeeky doors. I definitely recommend this product for metal on metal lubrication. 3-In-One 10042 White Lithium Grease, Aerosol Can, 10.25 Fluid Ounce, 3" OD, 2.63" Length

I really like this stuff.



I have a large wrought iron vehicle gate that has hinges the squeak a lot. It has a grease fitting, but that doesn't seem to work well. I have tried squirting other oils into the hinge area and that has had limited success.



I squirted this stuff into the hinge joint area and it stopped the squeaking! I have also used it on other items with equally good results.



Highly recommended!

My year old French door refrigerator started making a loud squeaking noise recently. At first I oiled the hinges with a silicone lubricant and it actually made the sound worse - much worse! So upon closer examination, I noticed it looked like a metal to metal hinge assembly. So I resorted to this White Lithium Grease. One squirt and the noise was gone and it has stayed gone - completely vanished. I was really shocked at the difference this lubricate makes versus the silicon lubricant. I remembered that another reviewer stated White Lithium Grease was for metal against metal and Silicone lubricant is for plastic or non-metal surfaces. Well, apparently he knew his lubricants a lot better than I did. But at least I remembered what he said.

I like this item fine. I bought it for my elipticle. It did the job but I do have to reapply it often to keep the bars from squeeking when they move up and down. I possibly bought the wrong product for what I was trying to achieve. - Lube - Clutch - Grease - Squeak'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lithium - lube, grease clutch Lithium - lube, grease