Wednesday 16 September 2009

Poor Customer Service - novelty, gag gifts


For the past 24 years, I've been working in my cube without a place to put my pen when I'm not using it. A couple years ago, I tried putting my pen in a cup, but then when I wasn't looking I reached to take a drink and stabbed myself in the eye with my pen. I lost my eye, but my company wouldn't pay workman's comp because they said it was my fault for stabbing myself in the eye with my pen, and that maybe I had done it on purpose. Why would I stab myself in the eye?



Anyway, I've also tried storing my pen on my desk, but it rolls off on account of my desk is propped up with a stack of coasters I stole from Applebees, but it won't stay level when the restrooms flood in our building and soak the coasters. I'd put my pen behind my ear, but I don't want to look like an idiot with an eye patch and a pen behind my ear.



So I got this, and now I can store my pen in it. The only thing is it only works on pens, and not highlight markers, so I still have to keep those in the pocket of my polo.



I think this is a great investment for someone who doesn't have a place to stick a pen. Dead Fred Pen Holder

This item is great fun. Fred is on my desk at my office and entertains all who come to my domain. I plan on getting more from this series of practical-use entertaining items. He was a tad shorter than I imagined, but the perfect size for a pen holder and a spellbinding desk tool. His color is ideal also! So very happy I purchased Fred and highly recommend him for someone looking for unique practical use tools.

This product is great at the office when stupidity has brought you to wits end. It is whimsical and fun...and of course holds your pen. So far, this item has been extremely durable.



No complaints here.

Allows for a convenient and obvious spot for that one pen you don't want to lose. Prompts some conversation regarding how funny it appears.



Cost is reasonable in my belief. Any higher and I would probably not have boughten.



It's a somewhat hard silicon guy. Nothing spectacular.

I purchased this as a present and was surprised how small the figurine was when it arrived in the mail (it fits on my hand without a problem and I have small hands). A pen inserted pops up a bit, so you really have to press it down to keep it in.

Overall, it's a cute gag gift. I like a lot of Fred and Friends products, and this is just one of them. If you like this one, check out Fred and Friends office and kitchen products.

I thought the body would hold more than just one pen/pencil, but it does indeed, only hold one pen/pencil. That, I suppose, was my mistake. The whole concept is great though, and I already showed it to another person and already recieved the comments on it.



It's very cute, and works well on a desk. Unfortunatly, it only holds one pen/pencil, like I said before, so you might have to buy another cup to hold all of the other pens and pencils that aren't going to be standing on "Fred". - Novelty - Gag Gifts - Fun - Fred'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Poor Customer Service - novelty, gag gifts fun Poor Customer Service - novelty, gag gifts