Wednesday 16 September 2009

Notebooks - notebook, mead


Just bought one of these and the folder pockets won't fit a standard 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. You know, like a syllabus or all of those in-class handouts. Yep, won't fit. I swear last semester I didn't have this problem, so for some reason they changed the design. Really? Ridiculous... Five Star Wirebound 3-Subject 4-Pocket Notebook, College Ruled, 11X8-1/2, 150 Sheets (MEA06210)

I've used this brand of notebook for years now. And, have gone back and reused/looked at my notes from classes years ago as reference and everything still holds up extremely well. The pockets help organize loose sheets and handouts. There is another 5 star notebook for sale is about $1.50 less expensive and (after ordering both to compare) I think that one is a better deal - as they seem to be the same product. (it's listed as the Five Star Wirebound Notebook, 3-Subject, 150-Count, College Rule, Red (72065))

I transform my 3 subject notebooks into 6 subject notebooks by taking notes from the front of one and the back of another. This gives me double the bang for the buck. I also use my 7-Hour School Week note taking techniques to be able to go through an entire school year of 18 classes with just one notebook. - Five Star Notebook - Mead - 5 Star - Notebook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Notebooks - notebook, mead mead Notebooks - notebook, mead