Saturday 5 September 2009

Old Town


This kayak is awesome! Has everything I need and is extremely comfortable all around. I am only 5'1" so I figured there would be some sort of an adjustment for my shortness - but it was a perfect fit instantly. I am a novice kayaker so I was afraid of spending alot of money on something I was not familiar with - but this kayak is all it is cracked up to be and more. Very stable and tracks straight, easy to get in and out of and has plenty of hatches and bungees for storage. Old Town 10-Feet 6-Inch Dirigo 106 Recreational Kayak (Cloud)

This is the 3rd Old Town Dirigo 106 kayak we have purchased. It is just a great recreational kayak for the price. Seat is comfortable and the adjustments are easy to make. The water tight compartment is roomy and the cup holders work well. The kayak glides easily in the water and not too heavy to lift and carry. As an Amazon Prime member, shipping was free, very prompt, and the kayak arrived in perfect condition. Enjoy!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Old Town Old Town Old Town