Saturday 5 September 2009

Door Security - door security, smartkey


I wanted a set for three entry ways ... have to special order the other two from a local seller to get the same key to work in all three. It would be a great addition to the AMAZON ordering process to specify the lock key code desired. Master Lock BACCON0603 Ball Keyed Knobset with Nightwatch Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Polished Brass

It arrived as described and it worked to perfection. It was easy to install and feel as solid as any other locks in the market at a reasonable price. I will buy again.



The only drawback is that you cannot order additional locks, which I wanted to do, and have them keyed as the one you just purchased by giving them the the numbers to match. You need to incur extra cost and take them to a locksmith to rekey after you receive them.

I've never used this brand of locks before. I bought this set, because someone told me Master Lock is better then other locks. I really loved the Night Watch feature. Well about 9 days after the return policy was up. I just checked to send it back and it said..You will only get a partial refund and no shipping expenses. The Dead Bolt Night Watch feature just popped out and broke a few days ago. While I was setting it for the evening. My friend tried to fix it today and said the product is defective and wasn't anything to do to fix it. What a waste. I will now have to purchase another set of locks and have someone install them for me again. I will never buy from this company again. Less then 2 months and deadbolt shot ..JUNK!

I have installed around 50 door knobs in the past and I found this one to be very frustrating. The instructions are poor about removing faces on the lock and handles to install the screws. The door knob on the inside stayed lock unless the used the key and it was not working correctly to unlock from the inside. I think that I must have had a bad door knob. I ended up scratching the finish otherwise I would have returned it.



The deadbolt lock on the other worked without issues. It has a really nice look on the inside because you don't see the heads of the screws like on other deadbolt sets.



Because we want a key-alike system and the door knob was useless, I will be replacing this set with something from Schlage or Kwikset. - Door Security - Doorknobs - Dead Bolts - Smartkey'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Door Security - door security, smartkey doorknobs Door Security - door security, smartkey