Friday 4 September 2009

Makita - planer blades


I'm a pretty experienced do-it-yourselfer. My old planer blades were dull as dirt, and I flipped the bladeheads around to the sharp side (the double-edged type). They promptly broke off, nearly damaging my planer. I had installed them correctly, in case you're wondering. So I paid a little more and bought these solid, single-edged blades and couldn't be happier. I needed to look up the manual online to be certain the installation was correct but they work flawlessly and make me wonder why I never tried them before. They are the only ones I will buy in the future. Makita D-17217 High Speed Steel Planer Blade Set - Planer Blades'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Makita - planer blades planer blades Makita - planer blades