Friday 4 September 2009

High Heel Shoe


I absolutely adore these boots. I've got calves, and finding tall boots that actually fit and look good isn't always easy. These fit true to size in my case, and were surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in. I'm seriously in love with these boots, and they sure did grab some attention. :) PH423-CHASITY, Color: BLACK, Women's US Size 7

My wife was very excited to get these boots. They were the perfect length for her foot, and they are very nice looking. The problem was the actual shoe part of the boot is extremely wide from top to bottom, meaning if you have thin legs/feet, there will be a giant gap that looks very awkward once the boot is laced up. if the whole thing was flimsy from top to bottom, this wouldn't be a problem, but the part where the foot goes is solid and cannot be adjusted, so when the upper part is drawn in the shoe poofs out. It's hard to explain but it basically means if you have skinny legs/feet this will not look good on you. We shipped them back and the company gave us a full refund so we were only out the shipping costs which we were satisfied with. It would have been sooo nice if they had fit her right though...

First of all, I love these boots! I usually can't wear tall boots because I have calves, but because the ribbons can be adjusted I can zip these up no problem! That's my favorite part; I see so many boots I would love to have but can't wear because they're designed for people with skinny legs. I also got extra ribbons in red and black from Spike Angel, and I thought that was just great. They're very sleek, sexy, and will definitely garner some attention!



However, like all pretty heeled shoes there come some challenges. The first being that they're not a comfort shoe; I wore them for about five minutes and the pain made itself known quite quickly. It could just be because I'm not used to such tall, skinny heels (I'm used to ones like Demonia's 220 boot with a thick sole and heel)), but just bear in mind they will require some definite breaking in. They're also very hot, but anyone familiar with patent leather will already know this. And lastly, it's kind of hard to sit in them; the back comes up so high that it digs into my leg right at the back of my knee. I can't cross my legs like normal, and even have a hard time standing up in them.



I guess that's just the drawback. I love them enough that I'm not going to send them back; I knew what I was getting was not going to be comfortable. It's just something anyone with heels has to live with :)

I ordered thses boots because I saw them and I instantly fell in love with them. I was not disappointed at all when I got them!!! They look exactly like they do in the picture.....and I also got the extra black and red ribbons with them. The possibilities are endless with these boots, and if you like them at all...THEY ARE WORTH EVERY DIME!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots! Very comfortable and super sexy. I was stoked they arrived loosely laced to save me the time of lacing them. So until I decide to switch out the pink laces with the red ones that also came with it....I won't be needing to lace them up. All you need to do is tighten and tie them once then use the zipper to get in and out! This was a GREAT purchase at a good price!

Got these boots yesterday. Unlike the other reviewer I only got the red and pink ribbons, no black ones. Oh well. I am sure you could buy those ribbons anywhere to make these boots match any outfit. I love the way they look and feel. I would recommend this boots. I love them.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


High Heel Shoe High Heel Shoe High Heel Shoe