Saturday 26 September 2009

Liners - cloth diaper, pool diaper


Knock on wood, my little guy hasn't had a poop in this swim diaper for the past 7 mos of use. We're just now upsizing to large, whereas the medium worked from 6mos through 13mos.



The colors have faded from regular pool use, but that's to be expected.



This diaper fits snuggly in all the right places and I LOVE the ties.



Why the ties??



My little guy loves to open his disposable and cloth diapers. Imagine that scene at the pool (or in the gym shower) with a mess inside!



Also, I still prefer the open-diaper style to the elastic pull-up style for the same possible deal-with-mess reason.



I highly recommend this style and brand of swim diapers for those who routinely hit the water. Kushies Reusable Swim Diaper, Small, Nautical Blue

We bought a size med for my son last summer, we used it from about 6mo old to now, he's 15 mo old. He is a little on the petite size but it still fits him now. I also bought a size large for my 2.5 yr old daughter last summer. I cannot tell you how much I love these! The tie makes sure it stays closed and the diaper itself fits snug around the legs to keep messes in. No swim diaper is meant to absorbe urine, or it would absorb pool water too so just a word of caution, this will only keep messes in. We have to change my little one into the diaper right before we get into the pool. But they are fantastic! I love not spending money on disposable swim diapers. We are a cloth diaper family anyway but I think anyone would love these! I will be buying more for the summer for my boy, as we only have one and we plan to be at the pool more often this summer. LOVE THEM!

I purchased this swim diaper for my daughter because she would not fit in the disposable diapers. Apparently babies less than 16 pounds do not "swim..." Anyway, I could not be more pleased with this product. The diaper is ridiculously cute and the small fits her really well and she's about 12 pounds now. Trial by fire proved this diaper does what it claimed, to contain the mess, and then came out perfectly in in the wash (I would wash it in a bra bag though so the Velcro doesn't stick to other clothes). Will definitely be purchasing more as my daughter gets bigger--much better than disposables.

For the cost of one pack of reuseables, this swim diaper is great! So much more attractive and environmentally friendly too. The only problem I had was with the size. I first ordered a Large for my 28 lb son and had to return it for an X-Large (labeled for 40-50 lbs).

I ordered this diaper for my 5 month old son. It doesn't hold in pee but neither do disposable swim diapers. These are just designed to hold in poop and they do the job. They are really cute too! They are easy to get on and off, wash out if your baby goes potty in them and they are cheaper than buying disposables all the time. - Pool Diaper - Cloth Diaper - Reusable Swim Diaper - Cloth Diapers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Liners - cloth diaper, pool diaper cloth diaper Liners - cloth diaper, pool diaper