Saturday 26 September 2009

Acne - blemish control, facial cleanser


I am 14 years old and i had bad acne on my forehead,nose,and chin. I started looking online and found this product.Everyone has different skin so sometimes the products that you buy may not work. Well i needed to loose my acne fast because im gonna be a freshman in high school. i would definately recommend this product to any of my friends and family. One thing you should know is that it does have a kinda of burning sensation to it after you use everything. It also doesnt work after one use that is totally bull crap but it DOES work after a few uses. One more thing i would say is to use it once a day for about a week and see how that goes then i use it twice a day. :) GREAT PRODUCT AND VERY FAST SHIPPING :) Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit

While the product did help with my acne, which was mild, it definitely dried out my face and primarily around the eyebrow area (got those nasty little flakes that resemble dandruff). So consider that when buying this product. Would definitely recommend it to people with oily skin!

Clean and Clear works wonders for my face. I am an African American women that suffers from dark spots after my break outs. After using this product for a month I can defintely say I have seen improvement my dark spots are fading and now I am less reliant on make-up. I would recommdend this product. I gave it four not five stars because it didnt work as fast as i would like and they dont have something that exfoliates the skin in the kit, but none the less this product is worth giving a try.

I've been using Clean & Clear products for a couple of years now - the Deep Action Cream Cleanser and the Persa-Gel 10. I have oily skin and do not have severe acne, just occasionally get a few pimples, so these products were working all right. But I decided that I no longer wanted to deal with any pimples at all, so I bought this Acne Kit. Clean & Clear products have mostly agreed with my skin, so this one should be fine too, right? WRONG! I broke out with pimples all over my face and the pimples have left the darkest blackhead/scars I have ever had. I am utterly horrified! By using this kit I have taken several steps back in my mission to have clear skin. I am sadly disappointed. I'm sure that, as not all skin is the same, there are people who this product works perfectly for. But I am certainly not one of those people.

I literally saw a difference within 24 hours.

I'm 27 years old and I have been struggling with acne since my middle school days.

This stuff is a life saver. Within 24 hours my break outs had gone down on my chin! Within a week, there were no zits.



I get them worst on my chin and this has really helped. I don't find that this burns or over dries my skin. I always use all three products each time and I use them twice a day.

If I forget just one time though, I will get a zit. I swear, it takes me one day to get them and three days to get rid of them. I have this problem most on weekends... get in late, forget to wash my face... get up late... forget to wash my face.

So, in short, if you use it... it should work.



I have combination skin. My chin is very oily and my forehead is dry. I actually only wash the bottom of my face, then use the moisturizer mostly on the top of my face. Then I apply the on the spot to my entire chin and any problem areas.

My daughter has sensitive skin that dries out easily but is prone to breakouts on her forehead and nose area. This is by far the best face wash we have found. Due to her skin sensitivity she only uses the wash and not the lotion, otherwise she will have super dry skin that turns red. This face wash clears up her skin within two days and we no longer have to have the doctor prescribe her medicine. If you purchase from a local Wal-Mart or Target, it can cost $15 to $20 which I hated paying since she does not use the whole kit. We tried different face washes over summer hoping for the same results without paying the price but her face started breaking out again. I was so excited when I found it through Amazon for a great price!! Now we have it ordered through the auto ship and it's under $11 with free shipping and comes to our door every 3 months!!! Love this product!!!

I had purchased this productat at local Walmart in the clearance isle thinking what the heck I've tried just about everything (my forhead was horable)! within 3 days of use it was dramatacly better! I've been usuing the product for a month now and only use it when i shower which are sadly far and few between because I have three very busy children (ages One, Three and Six) and am absoultly in love and recommend it to anyone that can't or doesn't have time for a daily usage and busy life it still works when not all the time :)

I have oily skin with mild acne and this really helped clear it out. I still have some left but at least it's a little calmed down. It made my skin dry out and keep it from getting oily. It's only been a few days but there are already results. Washing my face two times a day is very tiresome but seeing the results of clearing up skin is worth it.

This is the only acne care system I can use on my face. I use it every day and it works great. The spot treatment is amazing as well. It takes care of problem areas over night. Will continue to keep using this product over and over. - Blemish Control - Face Treatments - Facial Cleanser'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Acne - blemish control, facial cleanser blemish control Acne - blemish control, facial cleanser