Friday 18 September 2009

Heart Rate Monitor - charger, usb


This came with my Garmin Forerunner 405cx, but I bought a spare to keep in my travel bag.



This easily clips onto the 405 CX, and is powered via USB on your computer (the 405cx also comes with an AC adaptor for this clip). I just leave my 405cx clipped to this when I am not running so that I know that my 405cx is fully charged when I go running. If you have an iPod AC travel charger, you can use that to power this unit instead of your computer.



Important: Make sure that the contact points on the Forerunner are dry before attaching this unit or you may damage the Forerunner. Garmin forerunner Charging Clip

I got this charger so I can have one to leave at home and one in my gym bag. So when I travel I can charge off my laptop, with an external battery pack or in my car. Works great and minimizes the short battery life of the 405. Was even thinking it will be simple to set up on my bike with an external battery pack for long rides - and it worked!



PROS: OEM, and it works!



CONS: Wish it had a generic connection to the watch, but this works

I ordered the usb accessory within a minute of the watch and the shipping was 10 day instead of 2day... forget buying from Clever Athletics or Amazon... just go to Sports Basement or any good sporting goods store! - Usb - Charger - 405 - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Heart Rate Monitor - charger, usb fitness Heart Rate Monitor - charger, usb