Saturday 19 September 2009

Crafts And Hobbies - shipping labels, label white


I bought these labels to use in the pantry. I have to keep our supplies inside plastic containers to prevent rodent interest. I now have a very organized pantry. We plan on using them in the garage to label our storage boxes and my husband will use them in his shop for all the car stuff. Very easy to stick. I did notice they do not stay well on the rubbermaid container lids. Only on the side panels. With as cheap as these are I can use two! Avery Shipping Labels with TrueBlock Technology, 2x4 inches, White, 250 Labels (8163)

Perfect for when you want to either cover a larger area of your letter/package, or add a small picture on the label - just nice to have a larger size label when needed. I added a little Baby clipart picture next to the address when sending out Baby Shower invites with these, and it printed and looked fabulous - no smudges.

I needed to be able to print name tags for a large party, alphabetically, from a database. I needed plenty of room for an "easy to read" name and other information about each person. These labels worked great, printed perfectly from my InkJet printer, were easy to remove from the sheet, and stayed put on the wearer's clothing, but removed easily. Thank you Amazon, because the 8163's weren't available other places.

I am doing some work for the Photographic Society of America (PSA) who had kindly sent me an MS Word template for the labels I needed to use on a number of phorographic prints that had to be sent to the States.



However, the templates were designed for labels to be printed on US Legal paper, which is 8.5 x 11 inches. I tried the template on Avery labels using our A4 size label sheet, but this cut off the bottom text of each label. So, I tried in vain to buy the appropriate US-style labels from Office suppliers in the UK - until, that is, I tried the Amazon site, of course.



Guess what? There they were in several different forms, all be it on Amazon's US website. The price was reasonable, so I simply ordered the ones I wanted, which were shipped from the warehouse the same day and turned up here in the North of England 8 days later.



Just another brilliant service from Amazon again. Many thanks!! - Label White - Address Labels - Shipping Labels - Mailing Labels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Crafts And Hobbies - shipping labels, label white mailing labels Crafts And Hobbies - shipping labels, label white