Friday 25 September 2009

Bridesmaids Gift - back to school, bridesmaids gift


I recently purchased this bag as a birthday gift. I assumed the bag would be plain and contained only one large pocket. Much to both of our surprise, the bag is very roomy, sturday and contains a couple of smaller inner pockets for cell phone, make-up, etc.

The bag has neatly sewn topstitching which lends a quality appearance and seems to be quite sturdy.

Also, the inside of the bag is decorative in addition to the outside. We were both very pleased with the bag and feel it is well worth the money we paid, especially after comparing to some comparable Vera Bradley bags.

Would definitely recommend. Belvah Quilted Damask Print Large Tote Bag - Black & White (18 x 14.5 x 7)

Graduate student in college that needed a LARGE bookbag that fit all of her books (approximately 5-6 with a laptop). The bag I previously had had no pockets and the straps killed my shoulder for some reason. This bag is wonderful. Its large enough for all of my books and laptop (but not that obnoxious as some of the larger bags you see today). The print with the bow is adorable. Its a great fabric-easily washable. The straps feel great even with 50 lbs. of books in it (literally 50 lb.s) it had tons of well hidden pockets that fit all my pens/glasses/etc. and it was cheap. Im ordering another one for travel :)

Got this for my Mom for Christmas. She LOVES it. She uses it as a tote bag to bring her stuff to and from work. She has gotten lots of compliments from her coworkers. It has little metal stands on the bottom so its nice to set down on the floor and not worry too much about the bottom being all nasty. My Mom is 5 feet and petite so this size is a little too large for her frame. I wish I had looked closely at the size. She loves it though - so who am I to say anything?

It's okay for the price. Very classy for something so casual. I use this when I run errands, stop by the coffee shop etc.

Not good for rainy or snowy days.

So far, everything is intact.

But I wouldn't buy it again.

I was hesitant to buy this at first but I'm so glad I did. I bought it for my maid of honor and then had her name embroidered on the front in hot pink. She loved it and I'm so glad it didn't cost a fortune!

My husband and I got his mother this bag for Christmas and she loves it! She loves that it's spacious, a beautiful pattern and really durable. She can fit all kinds of stuff into it, including her laptop. She also loves the inside pocket because she can keep her cell phone and wallet in there. So now, instead of having to carry her purse and a bag for her laptop, she can use the bag for both purposes!

I was excited to get this bag for the upcoming school year, to use for books & other school supplies. Sadly, when I received the bag the zipper was defective, it tore the lining open making it unusable. The bag is rather large; I'm very petite so it looked kind of silly on my shoulder. Other than that, it was a cute buy, I'll just have to try again with something else!

I use this tote for everything. Sometimes for books and sometimes to spend the night at my sisters. I get nervous putting to many things in it, because I don't want it to break! I like bringing it to the mall and putting my shopping bags in it so I only have to carry one book instead of 3 or 4. I have the matching duffle bag too. This is my favorite print. - Back To School - Bridesmaids Gift - Overnight Bag - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bridesmaids Gift - back to school, bridesmaids gift back to school Bridesmaids Gift - back to school, bridesmaids gift