Tuesday 11 August 2009

Waterproof - suede, faux fur


I bought the Columbia boot after slogging through the snow in an old pair of leaky boots that had lost traction long ago.



The boot is well made and exactly what I was looking for. It does run small so I needed to send the original pair, size 5.5 back for a size 6. As I read the reviews on Columbia boots, this seems to be a common theme so it's something to keep in mind when ordering. Columbia Sportswear Women's Slopeslide Omni-Heat Faux Fur Snow Boot,Fossil/Paradise Sky,5 M US

Received the boots and was happy with the construction and appearance. Seemed like they would be very warm and comfortable. I wear a women's 7.5 to 8. I ordered an 8. They were much too tight. When I tried to exchange them for an 8.5, that half size difference cost $20 more! I decided the boots were not worth the trouble of $20 extra dollars plus shipping and the time I would have to wait for them to arrive.

These boots were so cute! However they were too big and I had to return them. I'm always a 6 1/2 however these came and were a size to big. I would have ordered them again..but they didn't have my size.

I have received the same incorrect product twice as the size chart for Europe and UK is incorrect. I needed a size 5.5 which was a US 7.5 by the size chart but when i received them they were a size 6 which were far too big for me. I sent them back and requested a small size which i didn't get. Again i got a size 6. I still have no boots. The boots themselves looked lovely and the colour of them was really nice. - Suede - Lace-up - Faux Fur - Waterproof'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Waterproof - suede, faux fur lace-up Waterproof - suede, faux fur