Saturday 22 August 2009

Seat Belt Adjuster - seat belt, car safety


This beauty is supposed to be able to pop off, just not like the detractors say it does. It took some force to click it into place on the belt. Mine then never did pop off until my car was totaled on the freeway. Then it popped just as the seat belt retracted so all I got was a bruised shoulder, not a broken collarbone (or neck). Putting these on all the seats in my new car, and recommending them to friends. Heininger 1027 CommuteMate Seat Belt Strap Adjuster

My neck gets trapped in the seatbelt, even when it's down on the lowest level. This adjuster allows the chest strap to miss my next and go more towards my waist. Works every time and is made of heav, durable plastic. Take the time to read the instructions to make sure it's on the correct way.

I bought this as a gift for my mother, who is a large woman and had trouble with the seat belt cutting into her neck while driving. She had tried other products, but they required removing them every time she got out of the car. This product looks cheap, but it holds together and works. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that the instructions are really poorly written. Once you figure out how it connects, though, it works like a charm. It does tend to pull the lap belt up a bit so that it rests more on the stomach than across the hips. A minor issue, and one that is not uncomfortable, so I'm told.

I ordered the Heininger Commute Mate Seat Belt Guide, but wasn't convinced it was all it was supposed to be after reading some of the reviews. However, they arrived quickly, I installed them as soon as they arrived & have been happy about it ever since. They actually do the job by keeping the seat belt strap from rubbing against my neck, so I, for one, can recommend them. Until you get the hang of it, they can be a bit tricky to install, but after a couple of trial & errors, I figured it out. The instructions aren't quite as idiot proof as I would like, but persistence pays

This product works as specified; but I was surprised to find out that it is just two little plastic pieces. If I had known that before purchase, I probably would feel more satisfied. It is easy to install. My daughter can clip it and adjust it so she's comfortable. It solved the problem of raw-neck.

These seat belt clips keep the belts off our necks. I don't mind to buckle up when it's comfortable. Adjustable to everybody and can be removed and used in rental cars too. Very "cheap, cheerful, and practical".

I have always had issues with shoulder belts. They hit me in the neck, not the shoulder. I have been using this adjuster for several years - it is great! I am much more comfortable now, and less distracted while I am driving.Heininger Automotive 1027 CommuteMate Seat Belt Strap Adjuster

This product is a lightweight plastic clip which is designed to hold the upper seat belt away from your neck by latching it to the lap belt. The plastic is not strong enough to do this, and the plastic bar which clips into the adjuster pops out. Look for another option. - Car Safety - Seat Belt - Seatbelt Clip - Belt Adjuster'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Seat Belt Adjuster - seat belt, car safety belt adjuster Seat Belt Adjuster - seat belt, car safety