Sunday 5 July 2009

Womens Laptop Bags - womens laptop bags, laptop case


I love this laptop sleeve! It's really nice and finished on the inside, the fabric is soft and "cushy" and the design is absolutely gorgeous. Worth every penny!!!! I am using this sleeve for my Asus N43jf-a1 14" laptop. It's a tad bit larger than the laptop, which is fine. I looked all over online and in the stores for a nice sleeve, but they averaged at around $25 a pop. And it was difficult to find many options for a 14". Most were for 15.4-15.6, which I didn't want cuz I don't plan on putting the adapter or mouse in there with it. I don't want to scratch the lid :-)Oh and the free shipping with prime is great! $15.50 is a great price, almost a steal! 14 inch Brilliant Butterfly Escape White Floral Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case for Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba

Very nice and chick sleeve to protect your laptop from scratches. The sleeve has very little padding however, so if you're looking for something with thicker padding, this sleeve is not it. Also, the background white color shown on the picture is much brighter than the actual sleeve itself. It is true to its size. My laptop is 13.5 inches in width, so it fits perfectly well with some space remaining for the mouse and charger. Overall, I like it because it does what I wanted it to do which was to hold my laptop with primary accessories and it protects my laptop from scratches.

I have a HP g4t laptop with a 14 inch screen, the width is perfect for it but the height is about 1.5 inches too tall. However, since there is no side pouch for my mouse and power cord, I will get a small cloth bag for them and store them inside the sleeve as well. That should take up the extra room. Otherwise it is a very nice sleeve with a beautiful design on it.

Arrived earlier than expected and was packaged very well. Reasonable price however, I would imagine something like this to be 10 instead of 12. It had a "new bag" scent that wasnt pleasant but faded quickly. The outside of the sleeve can get dirty fairly easily if you set it on a dirty surface (it is mostly white).

I just got it and i love it already. It does smell like new shoes but that should go away. I thought it wasn't going to be think enough for my laptop but it does have extra room to make up for the thickness of my laptop it's very nice looking. I think the only problem im going to have is figuring out what way i put my laptop in becasue both sides are identical, but there are two zippers. Nice zippers with smooth rubber and strange leaf designs on them. It is definently solid. Air gets caught in it like a little balloon. But the air smoothly blows out. Its nice, smooth, and a little padded. Ultimately a good buy. I ordered it on monday night aroud 7pm it arrived in my city on thursday and delivered to my door on friday at 2pm.

A most excellent choice for protection and truly outstanding graphic design. The case is well made with straight, tight stitching and zipper covers to protect the laptop edges. The black and white backdrop and shadings are crisp and the colorful lone butterfly will complement any computer protective covering from deep red, pink, purple, green, blue, white to black. The 14" case is a comfortably snug fit and is lightweight, slipping easily into my backpack or Belkin traveling bag. The white neoprene exterior is surprising resilient to stains and remains clean despite constant use. The interior is protectively soft to cushion my laptop, (though I have it in an Incase for super-added protected! A bit over-the-top, but gives me additional peace of mind...) Primarily, I am using this sleeve to protect my laptop whenever it is not being used and am pleased that the side and dual zipper combinations allow me to easily zip both zippers to almost overlapping, allowing the laptop cord to charge the laptop when not in use. I researched the many available choices and am well pleased with this particular sleeve. My daughter likes it so well that I will be ordering an identical sleeve for her 13" macbook pro.

This sleeve is really nice. It serves its purpose. It is soft and will protect your laptop from scratches and nicks. Not that good that you can drop it with your laptop in it though. Although there was a strong odor when it came out of the wrapper but it does diminish over time. I really like this sleeve and the design is really pretty. - Laptop Sleeve - Laptop Case - Womens Laptop Bags'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens Laptop Bags - womens laptop bags, laptop case womens laptop bags Womens Laptop Bags - womens laptop bags, laptop case