Sunday 5 July 2009

Toshiba Battery - laptop batteries, laptop battery


This is a great, inexpensive replacement battery for my Toshiba laptop. It works perfectly and gives me about 3 hours of battery life! A great improvement from the 10 minutes I could get on my old battery. Highly recommend. NEW Laptop Battery for Toshiba Satellite A105-S4211-S3262 A105-S4074 A105-S4084 A105-S4284 A105-S4384 M115-S3094 M115-S3104 M40-S269-S331-S359 M50

I recently bought an Anker replacement battery for my Toshiba Satellite A105-S4384 laptop from Amazon, and I am very happy with it. Works just like the OEM battery. Fit and finish is nice, in fact, it seems a little sturdier than my OEM Toshiba battery. The best thing is that it was about $26, as opposed to the OEM model's $45-75 pricetag. It does what I need it to do, and that's all I expect. I would definitely order again from Anker!

I thought I needed a new laptop since it couldn't hold a charge. Amazon had a great deal on a new power cord and battery. Come to find out, my battery was just really old. My new battery can hold a charge for 3 hours+ without plugging it in!

Once I got this, I was kicking myself for not buying it sooner. I'd suffered with a computer that shut off every time I unplugged it, even if only for a few seconds while I moved from one side of the room to the other. I didn't want to spend the $200 that I was told it would cost for a new Toshiba battery when I could buy a whole new computer for not much more. When I found this one I was skeptical, but I figured for the price I wasn't gambling that much and could send it back if it didn't work right. It has done everything I need it to do with no problems. Don't tell Amazon, but I would have been happy if I'd paid more than double. - Laptop Batteries - Laptop Battery - Toshiba Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toshiba Battery - laptop batteries, laptop battery laptop batteries Toshiba Battery - laptop batteries, laptop battery