Friday 24 July 2009

Weightlifting Gloves - weight training, weightlifting gloves


Pros:





- Covers the proximal interphalangeal joint area (the joints closest to the knuckles) to reduce calluses associated with heavy pulling exercises like weighted lat pulls, or deadlifts. This is the area most weight lifting gloves do not cover.



- Quicker to put on and take off than gloves.



- Rubberized grip does not slip.



- Pad does cover palm area when your hand is wrapped around a bar.





Cons:



- Because the thumb does not receive any padding, it takes a little bit of getting used to initially when you are doing dumbbell presses. I rarely use gloves for those anyway so being able to take them off quickly and put them back on between supersets of pushes and pulls is convenient.



I recommend searching for gripad on google and looking at the video on the website to figure out how to properly put on the grips. One of the previous reviewers mentioned threading your thumb through the grips. You do not thread your thumbs. The thumbs are left free. The biggest loop is for your index finger, then following that goes your middle finger and ring finger. Gripad Workout Grips, Black

I had them for about 2-3 weeks and they worked amazing! best weightlifting equipment I ever had. Only problem like everyone else have stated is that they are poorly made. I would use them for shoulder presses, weighted dips/pullups, bench press, and for deadlifts and squats. i'm really disappointed that the padding is tearing apart on mine, but i love them so much that i'm getting another pair until i can find a better replacement. any recommendations?

This is the second set of Gripads I have ordered. The first is still in use. This second set broke the second time I used them. I see the company touts how they have grown, but from my perspective, when they were small and trying to gain business, they put out a great product. Now too much goes into telling us how great they are instead of showing us with a great product. It's a shame, as the product worked great the first time.

After years of going through full lifting gloves some with wrist wraps and others as minimal as I could find I happened upon these amazing gloves in a little store attached to the Powerhouse Gym I work out at.

The store is gone but I fell in love with these simple and VERY useful gloves. The padding is very nice and it covers the entire palm so you have a great grip. WOOT Very happy! I love these grips!

These grips are really great!

No heat, no sweat, no blisters, and the callusses are gone.

The first pair lasted about 5 months (I do crossfit 4-5 times a week) and I just got my 2nd pair. Received an Email from the company that the new production is even more durable which make me even happier with Gripads.

Highly recommended! Great product!

I want to like these - they are super comfortable, compact, and great grip. Unfortunately the finger loops got torn apart in 3 crossfit workouts.



With some better materials/sewing these could be great.

love the grips but the seams/stitching got caught on one of the clips on the machines and pulled off the seam/stitching off the grips. it wasn't torn it just became loose. now im stuck with this ugly string hanging out of the grips.

ive only been training with weights for about 6 months (im 27) and got these about 2 months ago. they have helped me improve my form with every exercise. in addition, my calluses are gone. the grip pads are especially helpful with shoulder and chest presses. you can really squeeze tight and it really enables you to focus on using good form. there is a nice soft cushion. its not like the other pads that are just a thin piece of sticky material. these have a small amount of cushion that you can really squeeze onto. personally, i wear the right on my left and the left on my right, putting my pinky, ring and middle fingers through the holes. my fingers are long and skinny and my palm is pretty wide so this is the grip that i like best. im buying 2 more cause my original pair is starting to show signs of wear.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Just used these for the first time. I'm used to using a pad (no finger holes) for certain exercises. It helps with the "mind muscle link". Anyway, these gloves bridge the gap between gloves and pads. I could use these for any upper-body exercise. Admittedly, I haven't done any bench-pressing with them, but I think they'll work fine. I definitely recommend them! - Weight Training - Weight Lifting Gloves - Weightlifting Gloves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Weightlifting Gloves - weight training, weightlifting gloves weight lifting gloves Weightlifting Gloves - weight training, weightlifting gloves