Friday 24 July 2009

Russian Hat - russian hat, hats


This hat is AWESOME! It is so nice to be able to find headgear in my size! I have an above average sized head and have found that one size does not fit all. This hat is so warm! The temps this week have been hovering around zero and my head actually started to perspire a bit wearing this hat! It fits perfectly and looks great! Klondike Sterling Leather Bomber Hat Rabbit Fur Trooper Winter Ski (XX-Large/Black & Grey)

I had wanted one of these hats all my life and finally bought it for myself for Christmas. I have heard more people comment on how much they love it, and ladies love to rub the fur lining. Yes it is what I am wearing in the profile photo.

Just an observation.



Sportsmens Guide has this item for half the price ($29.95).



Same rabbit fur and real leather too.



Don't know about the quality, because I overpaid for this item from Amazon before I found it elsewhere. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! - Hats - Russian Hat - Fur Hat - Bomber Hat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Russian Hat - russian hat, hats hats Russian Hat - russian hat, hats