Saturday 18 July 2009

Running Products - iphone arm band, case


I had initially bought the Belkin armband from the apple store. It was a nice piece with some decent features and quality construction. However, since the case for the phone clipped onto the armband, the phone would flop around on my arm while running. Also, the band itself was a little thin with no edge seams. This caused it to dig in a little in places.



So, I bought this one because of it's one piece design, wide contour coming off the case, and rolled seam on the band. In general, it is a great product. It's very comfortable and stays securely in place with no movement. Just a few quality and construction details let it down. The plastic screen cover is sewn on with ripples in it. This makes it hard to see and operate the screen. It's fine with music on shuffle, but if you're trying to watch a video while doing cardio or check on a pedometer app you have running, it's a distinct detraction. In addition, my screen came with a scratch in the plastic, on the inside, which added to this. The armband is also on the short side. My biceps are 15" and I'm left with about 3/4" of strap to fasten.



Give it a little more strap and a smooth, slightly more rigid screen and you'd have a perfect product. Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS Adjustable Black Armband Sports Case Cover by Eforcity

I like this arm band pretty well but the strap is kind of small. It just barely fits around my arm and I'm not exactly a body builder. The material is nice as it keeps sweat and moisture away from your iphone. It holds the iphone snug inside so there's no fear of slipping out and it doesn't flop around while you're running. The touch works fine, you just have to push a little harder but while you're running you probably don't want to be fiddling with things anyway. All in all, I'm satisfied.

i was searching for an armband to workout with and finally settled on this one and I am so glad that I did. This arm band is comfortable and the iphone fits nicely into it. you will of course sweat under this but that is expected and a minor problem is that when the iphone slides into it, it goes down a little farther and the holes dont match up. But I really do use this everytime I work out and love it!

I ordered this a while ago because it was just a couple bucks and to be honest I did not believe it would work. It does its job. I don't have huge arms but they aren't small either and I only have about an inch of slack when I tighten it. So if you have big arms I would consider a different one or look up the length before buying.



But I have had this armband for about 2 years now and still holding strong. Can't beat that for just a couple bucks that I payed for it, and now its 66 cents.

I must echo other's reviews about how tight this thing fits the iPhone. However, I have a Casemate case and clear armor screen protector film and I'm able to fit my iPhone in this armband without removing those. I took a razor blade and cut out the plastic cover and that made it a lot easier. Otherwise you will probably have a hard time slipping the phone in if you have a clear armor (or similar) protective film. And once that film pulls off the phone it's basically toast. But once I snipped the plastic cover off this armband it slips in no problem. I could see how the armband might be too small if you were a linebacker or something. But I haven't had any problems and I'm 6'4 with pretty good sized arms. Not cannons but not bony either. For the price I'd wear the thing on my wrist or forearm if that's what it took.

I thought this product would work well enough for me to jog with it strapped to my arm. But, it is just too bulky. Its not really the products fault. Its the iphone it is carrying. Its not comfortable to jog with. It is hard to touch the screen. Mine just sits on the shelf now. Used it one time. Too much of a hassle. I also have an old Nano with the Nike armband that works great.

It does what I want it to do: hold my Android smartphone while I partake of cycling and/or running. Doesn't slip. Phone feels secure. And, the plastic cover still allows me to use the touchscreen. Considering the price, I got a sweet-ass deal!

I read in all the review, that it was for small-hands. Turned out this was little too big for me.

I am not extremely tiny. I would consider an-average. But there is no-way to adjust if it's too big.

:( can't use it. - Case - Iphone Arm Band - Iphone - Armband'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Running Products - iphone arm band, case iphone arm band Running Products - iphone arm band, case