Saturday 4 July 2009

Pc To Tv - pc to tv converter


I was finally able to connect my netbook to my older Sony TV with HDTV inputs. I can now watch streaming video on my large TV. The setup was easy and the picture quality is good enough for my needs. I canceled my cable (except for my high speed internet) and now use my netbook to watch news and movies. The device is small enough to hide away from sight and it does not get in the way at all. It is the perfect solution if you have any older TV. Sabrent TV-PCCT VGA to Component Converter

I wanted to display my PC on my 57 inch HD Toshiba rear projection TV, but the converter board in the TV has malfunctioned. The TV will only display digital signals, i.e. HD receiver, Blu-ray player. Therefore I need to convert the display signals from my PC to digital. This box worked right out of the box with no software. Please note that there is a button on the side of the device, that is label "Mode". If your TV is a HD TV, press this button three (3) times to display in 1081 mode!

I bought this device so that I could hook up my computer to my 50" television and stream movies, review pictures, slide shows and home made videos. The machine is a great little device, it was easy to set up, no complicated install or software configuration, just out of the box and ready to go. Also what I liked is that it has its own power supply (not using USB connection from my computer)with a power button. What I like most about it, it has a format button that lets me choose if I want to see the images on 640i, 720i or 1080i.



The only thing to consider is that the output is either VGA for a computer screen or component cable, but it doesn't have a simple RCA cable. However, all my newer TV's have component connections so its not a problem for me.

I bought this because i own a Dreamcast with a vga box but my tv doesn't support 480p through my vga input. Not only did this allow me to play my dreamcast in 480p but also 720p!!! It also allows me to capture gameplay in 720p with my hd pvr. I am insanely happy. The screen looks offset but that's because the game has black borders around it which are always present. I was able to use a zoom option on my tv to fix that problem. The only issue i have with this is that it gives me a no signal error even if it's working right(and it always does) and i have to reset the box to get the message to go away.

Don't waste your money. This product does not work at all. I tested it using different tvs and different computers all display resolutions, cables, you name it and could never get it to work. They even sent me another one and still no go. Total garbage

I was connecting this device to an LCD at work and it would not display a picture. I called the number for Sabrent I found on their website. The guy said he'd research the issue and call me back. I explained I needed an answer same day so I could buy a replacement if needed. He never called back so I followed up the next day. His response was "oh I forgot" - no apology. I asked for a supervisor and explained what happened. His response was "so what's your point?" He told me I probably needed a new device and hung up on me!!!! I emailed the company to let them know of the terrible service I received and to date, have received no response. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT. There are similarly priced items that are just as good, if not better, from far more reputable companies that actually value their customers. - Pc To Tv Converter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pc To Tv - pc to tv converter pc to tv converter Pc To Tv - pc to tv converter