Monday 6 July 2009

Emergency Preparedness - camping, survival


Just what you need in a pinch and nice and small. Although if I had payed attention to the shipping cost that was one dollar less than the cost of the item, I would have put my own together with an Altoids box. Basic Emergency Survival Fishing Kit

This is a great little fishing kit. It contains a more comprehensive collection of items when compared with other survival fishing kits that are similarly priced. Everything is organized and separated inside, and the tin stays securely shut, but also opens without a struggle. This was shipped promptly, and arrived only a few days after we ordered it. I definitely recommend this for your survival or camping backpack!

It could have contained a few more items in the extra space with minimum cost to the manufacturer. I used this as a kit to "build on". Added a few more hooks, small bobbin of about 20ft of kevlar thread, razor blade, folded 4"x4" piece of foil for adding "flash" to the bait. I put it in with my speed-hooks, and yo-yos for camping/survival fishing. - Survival - Paracord - Camping - Emergency Kit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Emergency Preparedness - camping, survival camping Emergency Preparedness - camping, survival