Friday 3 July 2009

Earphones - earbuds, ear buds


The sound quality is great and I love the design of the plug end, but these are not the most comfortable. They need to go a little bit further into your ear than other buds to get the full sound. And if they are moved even slightly out of position you lose almost all sound. I ordered these to replace some damaged Creative EP-850s, and have decided to order another set of the Creatives and keep these for reserve. Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

This has to be one of the best brands I've ever come across. I travel a lot for my job and as a result I'm on airplanes a lot with screaming kids, and I love these headphones, the sound quality is fantastic and it cancels out all the unwanted noise from the cabin as well as the plane itself.

For $40, these are a steal. They're comfortable, sound great and seem to be very well made. They're not as good as my Etymotic 6i Isolator Earphones but they're not $100+ per pair, either.



Great value! - Earbud Headphones - Ear Buds - Earbuds - Bose In-ear Headphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Earphones - earbuds, ear buds earbud headphones Earphones - earbuds, ear buds