Friday 3 July 2009

Cordless Drills - cordless drill, cordless drills


Skil 2260-01 18-Volt 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver Kit

so powerfull it can drive a 6"x1/2 screw in

6" wood like nothing,i was very surprised,

usually done with 1/2" electric drill.

i would recommend that drill anytime.

but be carefull with charger Skil 2260-01 18-Volt 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver Kit

Product is good and does what it says. Had to move to a new one due to the cost of battery replacement ($50+) on my previous Skil 18v drill. This comes in a soft case and has no additional battery where the previous version had a hard case and extra battery. Good value overall.

My local hardware store had this drill on a special purchase for only 29.99, (drill only without a carry case) so I couldn't resist giving it a try. I have been very pleased with the performance and it seems to have ample power for any around the home project. This drill comes with a Ni-Cad battery, so you need to drain it completely each time to avoid the memory problems Ni-Cads are known for. The battery charges in 3-5 hours and my first charge reaped about one week of moderate use. The variable speed is nice, but I wish they had built in a trigger on lock as well. For the price I paid though, this is a great value.

Love my new Skil Drill Driver. It is great and easy to use. It has great features and quality

It's well balanced, and has the power that I need.

The only negative comment is that the Driver does not have an extra power pack.

My mistake, but one that I can live with.

I was looking for a good cordless drill and bought this one. It works ok for diy projects. Lo recomiendo tiene buena potencia no es muy pesado buena duración de la batería en resumen estoy satisfecho con la compra. - Cordless Tools - Cordless Drill - Cordless Drills - Drill'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Drills - cordless drill, cordless drills cordless tools Cordless Drills - cordless drill, cordless drills