Saturday 25 July 2009

Computer Sleeve - neoprene case, computer sleeve


First this is a simple thin sleeve made of neoprene, it is sponge like, soft, durable with a light amount of padding and will fit the majority of 15.4 thinner laptops very easily with a little room to spare. I know it will fit all the Sony, HP, and Gateway 15.4 standard laptops.



I ordered the red and black and really like the color combo over the otehr few choices and this will show the least amount of dirt over time being it is black on the outside. This neoprene is easy to dust/wipe off from time to time as needed.



Pay attn when ordering as they have a 14.1, 15.4 and 17 inch sleeves in the same color choices but it is easy to get them confused with the exact sku number and or using the drop down to select color. It seems that the price varies a little depending on the color.



In my case I bought this for a Sony 15.4 notebook and it fits very well with some room to spare. I bought it to keep the dust off the laptop when turned off and not being used and for when I do carry it in my back pack. This sleeve will allow me to put things in the same pocket in the backpack, messenger bag, or for a woman with a large purse.



I would NOT suggest just carrying the laptop around in the sleeve by itself as it has no handles and it is only very lightly padded so drop protection is minimal at best.



If you are a student and have a lighter weight laptop and are just going class to class on campus with a book or two you probably could carry it under you arm with your books but again you risk the chance of dropping it or someone knocking it out of your grasp.



I would recommend this product more as a dust cover and scratch deterent especially when carrying your laptop in other bags (backpack, messenger, purse) with various loose items.



Simple too, order it, try it, and it if doesn't fit or you don't like it, return it via Amazon with no issues as they will provide you with the return label and postage as they do with virtually any product you order from them. Belkin Neoprene Notebook Sleeve for 15.4-Inch Laptop (F8N048-BR)

I bought this case for my 15'' macbook pro and it was huge! Its of really good quality but too big for my computer. I have many products from this brand and all of them are very good, so I was excited to get this case, but its a couple inches too big.

I got so sick and tired of lugging around bulky, expensive "laptop cases" the other day, so I got on Amazon looking for a more manageable solution. Amazon recommended this, and I love it! It snuggly cradles my Dell Inspiron 6000, and has plenty of padding.



What I like most is now I can grab whichever bag I want (backpack, messenger bag, carry-on), and just drop the sleeve in with my other junk. Perfect solution, and I didn't have to buy an overpriced, name brand POS laptop bag.



It wont fit much more than a 15.4" wide screen notebook, but I didn't want it to carry anything else. Thats what my backpack is for.

I just bought this sleeve today for my HP 15.4" widescreen laptop. It fits perfectly snug, but it would be nicer if there was a little thicker foam padding between the layers. The cloth inside is soft and keeps my laptop free from scratches. If you're looking for a nice sleeve for general protection, I definitely recommend this product. The most common thing I can agree on is that the colors Belkin show onscreen differ from the actual product - I bought the black/green sleeve. The green looked like a nice, soft green, but was actually more of a lime green/borderline neon green.

This little sleeve works great. Protects my laptop nicely, nice and cushy. Especially with airport security throwing my laptop.(no Exaggeration) The sleeve protected it wonderfully from the impact. Fits my 15.4 in Hp Pavilion perfect. Only thing I would change was I wish it had a handle.

After having read prior review, I selected this for my Acer. It is a perfect fit! The material is sturdy, as is the zipper. The black/claret color is attractive & easy to maintain. My notebook is safe at home and away. I'd recommend this highly!

The product quality is fine.

A little roomy for a macbook pro 15 though & the sides are not padded.



The color is supposed to be pink & dove.

In the photos 'dove' looks white.

When I think "dove" I think White or an off white.



Belkins version of "dove" is an ugly tan color.

The photos on Amazon are mis-leading. (same photos on Belkins website)

I know all monitors are different.. & I expect that - but this is not even close!



Ugly tan & mauve.



If your searching for a pretty girl case - keep looking!!

I am very satisfied with this purchase. I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 and it fits perfectly. It would be nice to have a similar product with handles to carry it, but this does just what it was made for. It fits well and protects the laptop. - Notebook Sleeve - Neoprene Case - Computer Sleeve - Laptop Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Sleeve - neoprene case, computer sleeve laptop case Computer Sleeve - neoprene case, computer sleeve