Wednesday 24 June 2009

Womens Althetic Gloves - lifting gloves, weight lifting gloves


I have nothing to compare these gloves to since they are my first pair. They are super cute (I have the black and pink) and wash and dry with no issues.

I do have a little trouble getting them off after working out since there is no strap, but its not a big enough issue for me to really care about. Harbinger 149 Women's Pro Wash & Dry Weight Lifting Gloves (Black/Pink, Medium)

These gloves are just what I have been looking for: soft and supple but enough protection to keep my hands soft like a woman after a workout suited for a dude. And you can throw them in the washer-- perfect. Love them!

i bought these gloves for my girlfriend and the only reason i purchased these is because they were pink. comparing the other gloves i saw i think this had the best palm design. i knew that if i had bought her a glove with a thick solid palm padding then she wouldn't use them since she already has a hard time gripping the pull-up bar. another downside is that these gloves don't have a wrist strap. my girlfriend always has a hard time getting these off and i end up having to help her to pull them off. if you are looking for function over form then you should consider harbinger's flex fit gloves. these have a better palm design which makes it much more comfortable then traditional weight lifting gloves. they have a flex fit 134 for women and a flex fit 138 for men. i have the 138 and i love them. they are the most comfortable gloves i have used so far.



pros: cost, pink, good flex, OK palm design, durable

cons: difficult to get off(needs wrist straps)

overall: good gloves but you should take a look at harbinger's flex fit 134 and 138 for a better choice.

Pros:

Cute neutral gray color with lavender accent stitching

Small size fit my hands perfectly

Inexpensive enough to lose

Durable. These lasted me a year of lifting weights at least twice a week before the finger stitching came apart



Cons:

There's no padding under the ring and little fingers (only on the fore and middle fingers) and I developed minor callouses in these areas. I would buy another exact pair if only it wasn't for this.



Neutral:

These were my first pair of weight gloves and I didn't mind the lack of a Velcro strap since removing the gloves was never a problem for me. These are washable, but I didn't find the feature all that important.

I ordered these because i had a pair of Harbinger Gloves but the medium was to big for my hands. So i got the small and it now fits a little smaller. Easy to put on but after a nice sweaty workout... the gloves become difficult to take off. (guess thats the idea?)

El envío fué bastante rápido!!! y los he estado usando a lo largo de estas semanas, todos los dias para entrenar!!! De excelente calidad, muy buen precio! muy cómodos!! Los recomiendo. - Weightlifting Gloves - Weight Lifting Gloves - Gloves - Lifting Gloves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens Althetic Gloves - lifting gloves, weight lifting gloves weight lifting gloves Womens Althetic Gloves - lifting gloves, weight lifting gloves