Wednesday 24 June 2009

Coin Collecting - accessories, collection


I purchased these pages for coupons, and they're perfect for larger ones, especially those from the Internet. They're spacious enough to easily fit and remove coupons but not the thickest. For what I use them for, though, they're perfect, and I recommend them for anyone else storing coupons. 20 (Twenty Pages) - BCW Pro 3-Pocket Currency Storage Page - Dollar Bill & Currency Collecting Supplies

I didn't purchase these as a TOY, I purchased a set of 20 of these for the purpose of being able to place larger coupons in my coupon book I use for shopping in. They are a little bigger than I had expected, the pockets, however for some of the really large coupons they fit just great.



I use a small/mini binder clip for large quantities of coupons I've placed in here to keep from falling out, which does tend to happen when more than 2 or 3 coupons are placed in these pockets.



For the rest of my coupons I use the over-sized 6 pocket storage pages, categorized based on the store I shop at the most.



All in All they work great for my intended purpose, which is Couponing.



I hope to have helped you with your purchasing decision. Please don't forget to use the review voting buttons if my review was helpful to you.



Enjoy reading my reviews? Do they help you, or entertain you? I invite you to please vote on all of my reviews that are helpful to you. Thanks for reading!

I am very pleased with my purchase. The bill storage is not just for US currency. It fits other countries bills as well. My only wish is that the material would be stiffer, more support for the bills. Excellent product. Great for all the currency collectors around the world.

This product was recommended to me for couponing. The currency slots are good for holding 1 page internet coupons or larger coupons you find in the Sunday paper. I would not recommend using these pages for coupons that are made of cardboard as they do not stay in the slots well. Still, a nice alternative to the baseball-card size storage pages.

This was exactly what I was looking for and works like a charm. I am an avid couponer but I hate to fold some of the larger coupons to fit them in the baseball card holders so these are perfect for what I wanted them for.

These pages are heavy enough to be durable, but light enough to still be flexible. They are the perfect size to hold coupons in my "coupon binder". The price was reasonable, the product met my expectations.

Well, to start this review off... I couldn't really rate this properly because the questions do not apply.... how much fun is this toy?



Not a toy LOL.... I used these pages to organize my coupons. I used alphabet tabs, a binder, and these sheets. I use the top for outgoing coupons the middle pocket for all Manufacturer's coupons that started with that letter tab, and the bottom pocket I used for Target coupons. Works out great as long as I am conscious of not carrying my binder in a manner where everything would fall out.



Makes my couponing easier!

This I am sure is fine for what it's intended for. HOwever I wanted it for coupon storage. I do not like folding my coupons. Anyway, these pages are too big for a traditional binder so, if that is what you are looking to buy it for, I would go with a smaller page. Unsure why this was listed as a toy. The rating for the item is fine but how do you rate an item as a toy when it's not a toy? lol - Coin Collecting - Collection - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coin Collecting - accessories, collection collection Coin Collecting - accessories, collection