Thursday 11 June 2009

Trading Card Sleeves - coupon organizer, trading card sleeves


I needed these to put in my coupon binder and divide my coupons by department/product type. I didn't want paper dividers because they would rip too easily. I needed them to be plastic so that I wouldn't have to worry about that. When I got them, I thought, nice!! 8 multi colored plastic dividers. I put them in along with my baseball page protectors to put the coupons in (for easier organization and easy finding). But I realized that the dividers are a little short next to the baseball protectors. Not much, just a little shorter than what I was hoping for. I really wanted the tabs to stick out just a little more than they do. But it's fine, I can still see most of the tab, the plastic is very sturdy and I can easily switch between departments without any issues or worries about the dividers ripping or tearing. I've had them now for over one month with some heavy duty flipping between pages and so far, so good. I'm very happy with them. Avery Big Tab Insertable Plastic Dividers, 8-Tab Set, 1 Set (11901)

The 8 binder dividers are made of sturdy, see through, colored plastic, with each divider being a different color. They come packaged with a set of Avery labels that can be used in a printer w/instructions for finding/getting a Word template for the labels. Nice. I plan on using them in a 3-ring binder to file recipes and the plastic will be a bonus for me because they can be wiped clean and/or reused when necessary. I will buy these again.

I use this for my business and personal binders. I really like the ability to see through the dividers to look at the first page. Of course it helps to look at the tabs too which if you use the printer, makes everything professional-like. The colors are pretty too. Recommended. - Trading Card Sleeves - 3 Ring Binder - Coupon Organizer - Avery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Trading Card Sleeves - coupon organizer, trading card sleeves avery Trading Card Sleeves - coupon organizer, trading card sleeves