Tuesday 16 June 2009

Physical Therapy - fitness, physical therapy


This is a great band in terms of resistance (used in pilates and toning), but it was NOT 6ft as advertised. It measured 5'1" -- had I known that I would've gone with something else as the extra 11" in length would really make a difference on some of the moves.



UPDATE: After returning this item because of it's length, I found a set of bands that really are 6ft+. The Stott Pilates Flex-Bands Gift Pack (Blue and Green) includes 2 bands over 6' each, perfect for pilates, arm & leg exercises. DYNA-BAND 6ft Green Medium Resistance Band

I bought this band after I'd tried using a medium resistance band by the Thera-band brand before it (Thera-band's medium bands are red, while the Dyna-band's "medium" resistance is green). I was curious to see if Dyna-band's "medium" was any tougher than the other brand.



I can assure you the Dyna-band is tougher, so if you want the more challenging version of the "medium" band, go with this one. I'm an avid user of Cathe Friedrich videos, and it was definitely worth trying the brand she uses, so I am assured I'm working with the same resistance level and Cathe and the crew. I also recommend storing your band in a cool dry place (I use a plastic box with a lid), and putting a little baby powder on it between uses to keep it from getting moist or sticky.

I bought this resistance band to replace the one that came with my new EA Sports Active exercise game which I use with my Wii. The band supplied with Sports Active is way too wimpy and I needed something with more resistance. This one seems about right for me but I would describe it as more than medium resistance - it is a big step up from the red one that came with the Sports Active game.



The quality seems good and I have used it for several weeks now with no problems.

I have been looking for a resistance band to assist me in my weight training. I should say this band is one of the best I have ever used.

And the medium resistance is just perfect for starters and intermediate level of weight training.

I am a totally satisfied customer and would recommend this .

This band is great for muscle definition and toning! It really provides a tough workout after lifting weights and you feel the burn! I consider myself an intermediate with working out and the resistance is sometimes too difficult to me on some exercises! If you use Cathe Friedrich's workouts, then order this band!

The band is good quality and although it's labeled as "medium", I think I'd say "medium strong". I've ordered other medium resistance bands and this one is a little more resistant. I'm happy with it, though, and will probably be stronger faster.

The 6 foot long medium resistance Dyna-Band meets my expectations. It is the proper length and resistance for me. I bought the band as a replacement to the previous one that broke after several years of use. I like this one better because it is about 2 feet longer.

I bought both the green and purple to replace the band that came with the EA Sports Active game. So far, I've only used the purple. The green is a lot like what came with the EA Sports Active. The quality of both bands is good and the length is ideal for tieing onto the handles. I will buy more of these when/if the time comes. - Resistance Bands - Fitness - Physical Therapy - Exercise Bands'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Physical Therapy - fitness, physical therapy resistance bands Physical Therapy - fitness, physical therapy