Tuesday 16 June 2009

Hip Scarf - hip scarf


I am new to belly dance. I am using it as a form of fun exercise and just for personal enjoyment. To get myself more in the mood for it, I decided to purchase some accessories. I got this hip scarf and it was great. it looks just as described and it even fits us plus sized ladies great. (I could fit it at a size 18/20 and I still fit it at a size 16/18..I jsut have more scarf to tie). I am also pear shaped so I am more fuller in the hips than most and the scarf still fits great. Royal Blue Belly Dance Hip Scarf with Gold Coins

Very good price and very nicely made. Don't know what's up with the toy questions, but this is made for belly dancin. You could wear it as an accessory but it probably wouldn't last long if you sit on the coins.

Great movement and sound, very well made. I am a Plus Sized woman, my size is 26W and I don't have any trouble tying the skirt around me (which is a huge surprise!) I love how sturdy and well made the item is. Just becareful, it's well made but with very delicate material and if you aren't careful you'll hook it on something and tear it. Luckily it's so affordable you can buy several. I will be buying more in the future as I learn more belly dancing and improve. - Hip Scarf'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hip Scarf - hip scarf hip scarf Hip Scarf - hip scarf